• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY power plant discoverys.

The absolis

The spirit of all absols
Reaction score
Today I got a message from my friend MegaLucario01 saying that she discovered a fourth locked door to the power plants. Everything I have heard of said that after you liberate the power plant there is only three. It appears that we are on the first step of unlocking their mystery. If.you discover anything else about it post it here. Let us discover the truth behind these mysterious other plants

No, there have always been four locked doors... three on the right/East side of the route. One on the left/West.

OK. That should help. In that case they might be just there for a decoration or part of a future event but either way we are still going to keep looking for a way into them and would appreciate it if anyone has any information that would help

If they were only for decoration, as you ((Asbolis)), have mentation, then why wouldn't we be able to go inside them? Most of the doors within Pokémon has always been able to be explored, how come these are so different? How come each of the doors are in front of a different Power Plant? ((Why have so many Power Plants in the first place?))

I wish we could figure this out! It's driving me crazy!!

I find it curious that the doors are inaccessible, yet they give a view on a section of the power plant, time perhaps, will tell of their purpose.

Yes, the Power Plant is divided into five facilities (solar/wind/geothermal and what other two?), and it doesn't seem you have any access to the other four.

Back
Top Bottom