• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY Travelog!

just an F.Y.I, Rotation battles @Le Wow in Lumiose City works better for levelling, and cash flow if you do it in the right #of turns.

Is it better than battling Furisode Girls in the Battle Chateau under a Black Writ of Challenge while using the Exp. Share, a Lucky Egg, and Exp. Point Power Lv. 3? That's what I do, in addition to battling Diantha whenever she's there, which tends to be quite often whenever I'm level grinding in there.

And for what I've been doing, all I've been doing for the past several weeks was raising all of my Pokemon. Except for some trade and stone evos, I've completed the entire Kalos dex and am now working on getting everyone to level 100. Since I last played a few days ago, my Regigigas and Azelf from White 2 are fully trained in HP (Regigigas), Attack (both), and Special Attack (Azelf), while my Uxie has maxed Special Defense and is working on the same for Defense. Of the remaining members of my current team, two are fully trained (Mienshao and Shaymin) and one, Mesprit, is waiting until Uxie's Defense is maxed out. Once Uxie's done, it's Exp. Share on and to Route 7 for Hoppip, Psyduck, and Roselia hordes for Mesprit's Special Attack and Special Defense to max out and then on to the Battle Chateau for the wonderful Audino grinding with two and three Audino at a time.

I finally hatched a 5IV Flash Fire Houndour with Destiny Bond on my X version. However I don't have access to a Houndoomite because game freak were being dicks when they decided to put some of the mega stones in the versions where you can't even catch the Pokemon that they're used for.

SOME OF US DON'T HAVE WIFI GAME FREAK !!! ) X

Finished training my Amoonguss. Now to train my next team member: Cloyster. :)

Lysandre called me, then hung up on me. We met in a cafe, he walked out (of his own cafe...) and I had to stay with the professor. He called me again then hung up.
Is he trying to tell me something? Or is just his behavior like some cheesy bad love story xD?

I have just made it through route 15 and so far I have had no other deaths since Geosage town in my Nuzlocke, things are looking up but I now someone's bound to die at some point =D! Also been using o-powers like crazy as I want them all to be lvl 3, even the attack ones because it can be useful in some situations when training. (this is after I've finished my Nuzlocke of course)

I'm almost finished with work on my double battle team. I just need to get my hands on an Occa Berry for my Klefki.

I finished all of the breeding of the Eevee and EV training of them. I've been levelling them all up this week, and getting ready for the Eevee Friendly. Though it feels like forever getting them done before the 10th.

Trying to do a Hard Mode playthrough of X jut to prove it isn't as easy as people believe. The rules:

-No grinding, unless I lose enough times that I have to in order to proceed.
-Playing on Set
-No Pokemon-Amie (or at least not past two stars)
-No Super Training
-No Items except Amulet Coin (I may change this rule)
-Obviously no EXP. Share (I've never used it anyway)

I've already had considerable difficulty with otherwise simple battles, (like that Over 9000! guy) and I've even whited out at least twice (once against Viola). I'm going to be facing Grant next with a Braixen, Pancham, Inkay, and a Hawlucha (yes, I hate this Pokemon, but I'm using the Kalos Pokemon I haven't used yet, sans my starter).

I just posted this on Miiverse, but I have to share it here, too. Training in the Friend Safari, and my current team's coming together nicely. I beat a non-shiny Chansey, and decide - while fighting an Aipom - to catch the next Chansey I find. Next fight is said Chansey, so I switch out to my Aegislash and False Swipe Chansey next turn. After that, I go to chuck a ball at it, and while looking at the ones I've got (Ultra, Luxury, and what I eventually caught it in). The third wasn't meant for something like a Chansey, but I tried anyway, and kept chucking until I caught it. Want to know what kind of ball it was?

It was a Dive Ball! XD

Recently, I restarted my Pokémon Y, but was playing it very slowly. While on holiday, I started playing it a bit more intently and kind of beat Korrina, Ramos, Clemont and Valerie in a single day. I also caught a shiny Chatot while playing a couple of nights ago!

Currently, my team is Delphox, Blastoise, Gogoat, Hawlucha, Spritzee and Avalugg. All of them are between levels 48-50.

I finished work on my VGC team a while back and started work on a singles team. I only have one member left to breed: an Eviolite Chansey. I have a lot of breeding to do in order to get Heal Bell and Seismic Toss...

Been breeding for a good Clefable with wish and aromatherapy as egg moves and either magic guard or unaware. Getting close, all I have to do now is change the nature. Probably will start on a good Toxicroak after or maybe a Dragalge.

Last edited:
I've been flooding wonder trade with east sea shellos for no particular reason.

Project Clefable was a success, man did it take a level in badass in XY. I also added Basculin to my special hunting crew to make false swiping ghosts and sporing grass types possible. Really wondering why I didn't think of this sooner.

It took over 100 baby lions to do this, but I finally hatched a flawless 6IV Shinx. The good news is he's also male, so I can use him to make breeding other species (like Eevee) much easier.

Today, I finally completed two of the standard level Battle Maison battles. First, I completed doubles, using a team of Heatran, Drought Ninetales, Zoroark, and Hydreigon (4KZW-WWWW-WWW9-ZCTB), then, triples fell, with the added power of Shiftry and Blissey (nicknamed Senzu Bean!!) (7BYG-WWWW-WWW9-ZCSY). Now, I know what you're thinking, two Fire types and three Dark types, not very good for something like this, but Heatran's Magma Storm backed by Drought, also giving Ninetales the power to take care of Water, Ground, and Rock types with ease with Solar Beam, Zoroark's disguises (two of which I sent out the other one while the illusion was still up during the triples run, including the triples video against Dana), Hydreigon's shear power, Shiftry's coverage moves, and Senzu Bean!!'s wall-n-stall abilities really made it fun to take them all out.

Today I witnessed Giddy, The Bard, The Trader, The Story Teller and The Hipster perform a satanic ritual on the powerless man in Mauville Hills, transforming him into the purple suited, turns out the lights and does things to you Mr.Bonding. One by one Giddy and the others vanished, and by the end of it the Powerless man was the only one left. They bonded to him at a molecular level. This is the highest form of the devil's magic!

At least I got Hatching O-Power from Mr.Bonding, and he didn't turn out the lights and do things to me.

Back
Top Bottom