• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY Travelog!

Caught Mewtwo yesterday! Quick Ball, turn 1. Done.

Another reminder of the thread's rules:

Please post at least two sentences in each post. (Preferably the more the better, but it doesn't need to be an essay - just no one liners.)
Please do not post again unless there are three posts since your last post, or twenty-four hours have passed if there are no new posts since your last.

Enjoy it! Happy gaming!

Please post at least two sentences in each post. (Preferably the more the better, but it doesn't need to be an essay - just no one liners.)
Please do not post again unless there are three posts since your last post, or twenty-four hours have passed if there are no new posts since your last.

Enjoy it! Happy gaming!
[/QUOTE]
Sorry.

Finally after tracking it for hours, I managed to 'corner' Articuno! Caught it with an ultra ball after a quick ball, 10 premier balls, 10 pokeballs and 10 great balls. Next step, pokemon amie and super training.

After just over three weeks, taking my time, going through every battle I encountered, and real life getting in the way, I am finally on the precipice of becoming the Kalos region champion. Team Flare is done for. Xerneas is mine. All eight gym leaders have been defeated. Serena fell for the final (main story) time in Victory Road. All that stands before me is the league. Elite Four, I'm coming to take you down.

#fearthepuff

I finally just beat the league! :D

I had been working on some other things before actually challenging it. But I'm in the Hall of Fame now! Wikstrom actually gave me more trouble than I expected. Much more. Mostly because of his damned Probopass. >_< Siebold gave me trouble too, though this was expected because over half my team is weak against water. Diantha was easier than I expected, but I still had a challenge getting through this whole thing!

The ending was amazing, nearly brought a tear to my eye. ^^

I hardly expected the battle with AZ though. I mean, I'd heard that he's eventually battled, but I never thought it would be right in the middle of the ending. lol

Now I can do post-game stuff! :D

After a bit of stalling breeding, giving Pokerus to, and Wonder Trading some starters, I'm at the Elite Four. I defeated Wilkstrom, and I'm in the middle of trying to defeat Malva. I'm on her Chandelure.

Finally battled that Sky Trainer on the cliffs of Route 8. Lv.52 Noivern versus her Lv.20-range Skiploom and Swoobat? No contest (Fairy Wind did all of 4 HP damage), but I played around and KO'ed the Skiploom exclusively with Super Fang (it took 7 hits). Even Paralyzed, Noivern was still faster than that dandelion, but did have the very unfortunate curse of losing four turns to Paralysis -- in a row.

Played in the Battle Spot today. After losing a few matches, I was about to get my first win when the other player disconnected. That sucks. It's still a win in my book though. :p

I beat the game a little while ago and took a bit of a break to focus on some other games for a bit (mostly the Classic Mega Man series). Now it's time to turn my attention back to Y and build my team for Rating Battle Season 1. I've got a lot of breeding to do. >.>

I started working more on my Pokedex and I have all three Kalos starter lines now. I also just caught Zygarde! And in a perfectly fitting Dusk Ball no less. :) This guy's pretty cool too!

I've also visited Kiloude City. And I managed to catch a Heat form Rotom at the hotel ruins the other day! It just so happens to be my favorite kind of Rotom, so yay. ^^

Duchess Rosalie and her team of three Audino made a major mistake fighting my Calm Mind Gardevoir in the Battle Chateau: Using Simple Beam. Two Calm Minds later I'm hitting with triple the power and Gardevoir sweeps up all the XP by herself.

Also ran into Grant. My Talonflame's level is higher enough to Roost off his Aurorus's Stone Edges (all five of them) and OHKO with Steel Wing. Same couldn't quite be said for his Tyrantrum though, Mienshao finished it off.

Last edited:
Arrived in Anistar and fought my rival, after which I went into the gym for a sneak peak; I must say, I love the Anistar Gym's design. The only other gyms to come close were Valerie's and Korrina's, both of whom are incidentally my favourite Kalos Leaders.
I plan on facing Olympia after defeating the gym trainers and exploring route 16.

Current Team:

• Delphox "Marisa" lv.50
  • Venusaur "Frenzy" lv.49
  • Lucario "Anubis" lv.49
  • Florges "Hikari" lv.48
  • Heliolisk "Gil" lv.47
  • Noivern "Anju" lv.49

Also I finally got the Mysterious Souvenir after missing it the first time I arrived in Geosenge.

I've been catching more Pokemon and I got my first critical capture! It was on a Kecleon, which is a little disappointing because I don't like most Hoenn Pokemon, but still. I also caught a female Ursaring and bred it with my Chesnaught to get a Teddiursa egg. That seems to be the only way to get a Teddiursa without trading, so. I need to catch a Ditto soon though, so breeding for Pokemon for the dex is a little easier. Also need to get me a...Full Incense I think? So I can breed for a Munchlax.

I've been catching more Pokemon and I got my first critical capture! It was on a Kecleon, which is a little disappointing because I don't like most Hoenn Pokemon, but still. I also caught a female Ursaring and bred it with my Chesnaught to get a Teddiursa egg. That seems to be the only way to get a Teddiursa without trading, so. I need to catch a Ditto soon though, so breeding for Pokemon for the dex is a little easier. Also need to get me a...Full Incense I think? So I can breed for a Munchlax.

Yep, Full Incense is needed to get a Munchlax egg.

Anyway, the Battle Chateau really pumped up the Chespin I got from Shauna and the Froakie I bred, level-wise. In terms of EVs, Super Training took care of that for me, with Chester, now a Chesnaught, and Ninjafrog, now a Greninja, both having competitive EV training (Chester focusing on Attack with HP and Defense about even, Ninjafrog with both Special Attack and Speed maxed and random stuff from battle experience). Also won my first Gen VI online battle in random matchup, with my previous three ending in losses (first two being local battles, the first of which was a tag battle (I don't care that the official name is "multi battle", tag battle just makes more sense for two pairs of trainers teaming up, while multi battle implies any battle in while two or more Pokémon battle two or more Pokémon at the same time (double, triple, rotation*, and tag))). Now, in just another half-hour, I'll be able to start the Mega Stone quest, so that's next.

So I just found dis thread my first post will be about perilous soup. Id estimate for those who start from scratch it takes about three weeks if working on one berry at a time but over all maybe a week for the best farmers. I am coming close to my Kee and Maranga Berry just need liechi.

I've been mixing berries like a fiend - and keeping track of my results via spreadsheet. So far I've hybridized 4 of 6 EV berries and a Petaya.

I find it a pity there aren't really any wild Pokemon I desperately need to catch any more until I get more Friend Safaris, since I've found that I get Critical Captures a LOT more often now.
Also, having given up on Masudaing Espurr I've moved on to trying to get a Shiny Scatterbug, then move on to Ralts.

Back
Top Bottom