• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY: Your own ideas for episodes

L-05308

Reaction score
We had a similar thread for the Best Wishes series. Same principle as before; let's go XD

Anything where they bring back Ash's Charizard and Megavolve him. Especially if it's against another trainer's Charizard who also Megavolves. And we have to see both forms of Megazard fight each other.

I really want to bring Jessiebelle back! Since kalos is based off of France she would probably try to get him to marry her there. With if course James getting blasted off into the hills somewhere.

Anything where they bring back Ash's Charizard and Megavolve him. Especially if it's against another trainer's Charizard who also Megavolves. And we have to see both forms of Megazard fight each other.

Especially with Alan around. It only makes sense for them to cross paths sooner or later! :cheers:

Also:

- An episode with Butch & Cassidy teaming up with the TRio to pester Ash-tachi and/or Team Flare
- Serena in a race on a Lapras...and not just any Lapras! ;-)
- Langley comes to Kalos looking for some Fairy-types to help her bust dragons.
- The return of the OG Jigglypuff from the OS!
- Giovanni vs. Lysandre
- Homika's band comes to perform in Kalos and she show's James how a REAL Koffing/Weezing trainer does thangs
- Delia visits and actually DOES something that mime. Or James gets Mime Jr. back (if the creative staff can remember that Wobuffet has moves, then maybe they could have James actually USE that thing!)
- Ash meets a trainer with a Mega-Tyranitar...which is turns out to be that Larvitar from late Johto all growed up!
- Serena finds out about all the girls who've been in Ash's life and gets upset (take you pick of varying reactions ;-) )
- Cilan challenges Siebold to a cook off!
- A REAL Pokémon World Tournament that's miles better than that Junior Cup BS, featuring a number of old characters.
- Tobias comes back with Mega-Latios (and Arceus willing, unveils another Legendary in his roster)
- N appears to help out against Team Flare
- An episode or two with Pokémon Rangers
- Mewtwo meets She-two
- A big anniversary movie/special/story-arc (the big 2-0s coming up!) bringing in the whole gang! (and just hope things don't get out of hand :uhoh:)

Last edited:
* I'd like to see an episode where all three starters on the main cast enter a small tournament, and end up facing each other. Just some way that they have a major battle against each other in something official.
* An episode each, dedicated to each XY event Pokemon. An episode that they are the main focus.
* Episodes where Ash's Mega Evolvable Pokemon each get a chance to feature their Mega Evolution, episodes for previous companions with Mega Evolutions as well.

Last edited:

Especially with Alan around. It only makes sense for them to cross paths sooner or later! :cheers:

And since Alan has Megazard X, that means Ash would use Megazard Y for their battle. I'm geeking out just thinking about it. :)

I'd like to see an episode where Ash and clemont both use wonder trade and get each other's starter.

Enter Sana and Eneco!!Laugh, Fun, Smiles!!

"Satoshi and his friends meet the energetic Sana on their way to Shara City. Sana appears to be having problems catching an Eneco, so Satoshi and his friends decide to help her out. But what's this? The wild Eneco knows Meromero and has the ability Meromero Bodi! How will everyone catch the elusive Eneco? It seems to be up to Serena and Fokko?"

Team Flare being annoying. I also want to see some of Ash's old pokemon back?? I miss them :( Also, more of Team Rocket's extravagant drama and puns. And maybe a proper relationship b/w Ash and Serena? Oh, and hopefully a truly successful invention by Clemont. (Clemont's too adorable btw)

Episodes where Ash wins a pokemon league tournament and goes on to become the world's greatest pokemon master (or close to that at least) and then goes away.

Oh and he mega evolves Charizard and Heracross a few times at some point because hey, who wouldn't want to see them battle?

I have many like....

- Clemont and Bonnie getting a baby sibling. Because I want to see Clemont taking care of a little baby not just Bonnie. Then the baby would join the main cast.

- Clemont baby sitting. He's so motherly, he can babysit his younger cousins and other's children.

- Clemont with his family.

- Clemont meets Cilan.

- (fanservicey episode) Shirtless Clemont episode.

- Sick Clemont (obviously it will be low temperatures)

- Clemont in a hospital gown.

- Clemont loosing his glasses.

- Seeing Clemont's mother.

- Clemont catching a Minccino to help him clean.

Last edited:
This may be a bit weird, but here goes:
Ash finding a "sword" with a blue cloth, picking it up, only to find out it's actually a Honedge (I'm making a reference to the Pokedex entry here) and being possessed by it.

Even weirder is my second idea:
Jessie and James being reunited with Arbok and Weezing (how they managed to get to Kalos while on the run from that poacher, who knows).

Ash finding a "sword" with a blue cloth, picking it up, only to find out it's actually a Honedge (I'm making a reference to the Pokedex entry here) and being possessed by it.

Oooooh hohohoho! Now that would be creepy awesome! And Ash and Honedge being manipulated by the Malamar, or Team Flare! mwahahahahahah! >:D

Other things I'd like to see, which are not necessarily episodes but can be cameos, scenes, etc:
- A scene of a Johto Fair featuring Johto stuff in Lumiose City. Because in real life, Paris (Lumiose) and Kyoto (Ecruteak) are sister cities.
- An episode involving one COTD who is a decendant of a noble family, and nicknames his/her Pokemon based on Fire Emblem characters. (FE may be an Intelligent System franchise, and Pokemon may be Game Freak, but both are Nintendo franchises as well. And the names would be very fitting for a Poke-European setting.) Maybe when the next Fire Emblem game comes up.
- N returning for an episode in Pokemon Village, near Snowbelle.
- Ingo and Emmet running the Lumiose Metro.

I have quite a few but I'll describe the one I want most right now which I really hope comes to fruition.

It will be a gigantic, climactic (most likely multi part) crossover between the main series and the mega evolution specials that would involve the following.

-Alain continues his quest with Mairin still following him to defeat every mega evolution and find the mega stones under the guidance of his holo caster not knowing it's Lysandre pulling his strings
-Alain unknowingly gives Lysandre the mega stones he collected and/or information he collected on them believing Lysandre is Sycamore's friend and will deliver those to him for research(he doesn't). Because Sycamore thought Lysandre was his friend like in the games and being a villain with good publicity doesn't hurt either.
-Diantha gets involved because Team Flare is threatening her region, mega evolutions are involved and she didn't get a chance to shine during the game story despite being an important character.
-Ash and co are in the wrong place at the wrong time getting involved like usual and team up with Diantha, Alain and Mairin to fight Team Flare
-Alain faces Lysandre not just because the latter has a mega evolution but because he betrayed him and his mentor(since Alain was once Sycamore's assistant). Defeating him after a long and epic battle.
-Ash and co along with Diantha and possibly Mairin face the rest of Team Flare and dismantle their plans to use Xerneas/Yveltal or whatever doomsday stuff they have planned.
-The ensemble part ways with Ash asking Alain if they can battle someday.

I'd like to see Giratina appear and get an episode to itself that showcases the Griseous Orb, but given how established Giratina's role in the anime and games is (maintaining balance with our world from its world), I can't really think of a plausible way for it to appear.

Ok, this might sound like a massive rehash but one idea I had for an episode was where Team Rocket capture all of Satoshi-tachi's Pokemon inside an impregnable container and then blast themselves off. Before the gang can rescue their Pokemon, the key (which Team Rocket dropped) is picked up by a passing Cleffy forcing Satoshi to chase it and persuade it to give up its new treasure before the Pokemon run out of air.

Beach episode with Serena

Oooooh hohohoho! Now that would be creepy awesome! And Ash and Honedge being manipulated by the Malamar, or Team Flare! mwahahahahahah! >:D

Other things I'd like to see, which are not necessarily episodes but can be cameos, scenes, etc:
- A scene of a Johto Fair featuring Johto stuff in Lumiose City. Because in real life, Paris (Lumiose) and Kyoto (Ecruteak) are sister cities.
- An episode involving one COTD who is a decendant of a noble family, and nicknames his/her Pokemon based on Fire Emblem characters. (FE may be an Intelligent System franchise, and Pokemon may be Game Freak, but both are Nintendo franchises as well. And the names would be very fitting for a Poke-European setting.) Maybe when the next Fire Emblem game comes up.
- N returning for an episode in Pokemon Village, near Snowbelle.
- Ingo and Emmet running the Lumiose Metro.

An expansion to my original idea: Ash managing to break free of Honedge's control and capturing it.

Back
Top Bottom