• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY: Your own ideas for episodes

- An episode where one of those creepy Fairy Tale Girls from the games appear and everybody is scared of her because she's just a major creep. And she ends up competing with Bonnie for some reason.

- There's this guy who specializes in training other people's Pokémon quickly to help them evolve. Like, you give your Pokémon to this guy for a few days, and he gives it a special training regimen so it ends up evolving. He's really good at what he does. Somebody, maybe on the main cast, or a rival or something is tempted to use this guy to help their Pokémon evolve and become more powerful, but by the end they decide against it, because they'd rather it happens naturally. This episode probably would be better off later in the saga since we're low on Pokémon in the cast, and on rivals at the moment.

I'd like to see Giratina appear and get an episode to itself that showcases the Griseous Orb, but given how established Giratina's role in the anime and games is (maintaining balance with our world from its world), I can't really think of a plausible way for it to appear.

I was thinking, maybe Drasna could be tied into this? She does know about the myths of Sinnoh, and maybe she could try and open a portal to the Reverse World or something and try and meet Giratina. Or maybe she's found a Griseous Orb and is trying to use it to find Giratina. Crazy ideas, I know.

- Korrina introduces Ash and friends to her affectionate family. When Korrina's little brother and cousins see a picture of little Korrina and Riolu, they wanted a Pokemon too. So now Korrina and Gurkinn has to test them to see if they are worthy of having a Pokemon to Mega Evolve in the future.
- Ash and Friends help around the Tower of Mastery.
- Ash and friends learn that Korrina is Professor Sycamore's and Siebold's niece.
- Ash and friends meet Ramos' grandchildren.

Last edited:
Both May and Iris make a return and reunite with Ash and his friends. At some point, the two get dragged into a situation with Serena, and the three have to team up to work their way out.

Dawn coming to Kalos with a mega stone for Lopunny. Then her Buneary evolves into Lopunny and she Mega evolves it. After that she battles Ash and wins (ends with a tie).

Here are 4 episode ideas. One, have Siebold appear in an actual episode training Misty. Two, having Malva appear in the anime as an ex-member of Team Flare. What I mean by that is that she's a member in the games. I got the idea from Mitsumi of the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure manga, as she is a former member of Team Galactic; that would be interesting. Under her ownership would be a Pyroar, and/or a Mega Evolved Fire-type starter Pokémon. Three, have Drasna appear in the anime training Iris. Iris's Gible should evolve into Garchomp & Drasna would be helping her. Four, having Wikstrom appear in the anime as well. He could be doing private training, like Bruno did. Let me know!

I think we all know what we want to see...
Alain's Megazard X vs Ash's Megazard Y. Please make it happen.
Failing that, maybe Iris returning and encountering some Fairy types. That would be funny to see.

Last edited:
Misty comes back (repeat to infinity)

A multi-episode arc concerning a special showcase performance where Serena defeats Shauna, Jessie & even Aria. The winner battles the top Pokemon Coordinator from Sinnoh - Dawn.

My episode ideas:
  • The Jigglypuff that used to follow and around shows up once again, and this time decides to join Ash's team. This sounds like a nice idea to properly advertise the Fairy-type. Either that, or Ash uses Mr. Mime as his Fairy for the Kalos League.
  • Special Episode where Mewtwo (M1) and Newtwo (M16) meet each other, and fight over who's the real Mewtwo! Of course, they find out that they both know Ash, so the decide to drag him into the mess! Can Ash end this feud and convince both parties to co-exist? Also, the original Mewtwo Mega-Evolves into Mewtwo X.
  • Ash reunites to Todd Snap, who is currently under Alexa's wing!
  • Special episode where Tracy witnesses Hoopa making landscapes disappear, and tries to reason with no avail. Because its trainer is in danger, Tracy's Scyther uses the Metal Coat to evolve into Scizor, and then finds a spare Mega Ring/Bracelet in Oak's lab to give to Tracey. Cue Mega Scizor vs Hoopa!
  • A four-part event where the boundaries between the Mirror World and the real world break down, causing Ash and friends to team up with their mirror selves in order to save both words from destruction.
  • Valarie ends up disliking Ash and refuses to battle him in a similar manner to Erika. Ash has to try to convince her that he's not a jerk, otherwise he can't get into the Kalos League!
  • Brock shows up in Kalos, and Bonnie, seeing how horrible Bock is at flirting, decides to help Brock to get a date. Hilarity ensues!

Team Flare makes an appearance in the form of two grunts. They'll run about, making trouble, until they're confronted by Ash & co., and proceed to mock the gang's styles. This mockery enrages Serena and Fennekin the most, and they'll proceed to single-handily curbstomp the grunts. (Who knows, maybe the grunts can crash one of those Tripokalon thingies.)

- Ash Mega Evolving Charizard into MCY and proceeding to destroy the league until Tobias returns
- Obligatory swimsuit episode since Wynaut
- Ash and May reunion at a Hoenn Festival
- Dawn appears in a Pokestylist Magazine in Kalos and Ash decides to call her
- Tobias returns with Mega Latios and trolls the Champion League
- Ash and Paul rematch at the Kalos League
- Mega Charizard X Vs. Mega Charizard Y
- Serena makes a move on Ash
- Team Rockey becomes serious again and more of a threat with jet backs, just like in BW
- Hoenn Revisit Arc
- Etc.

Back
Top Bottom