• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY0??: Diantha, Gardevoir and Mega Evolution

Preview: (pics aren't showing for some reason)

[video=youtube;lYK9Kqmlujw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK9Kqmlujw[/video]

Diantha showing up this early... the DP feels. :p

Seriously though, I wonder if her champion title is revealed to the cast, and if she battles anyone. I want to know who the Absol belongs to, if it belongs to anyone. I hope Serena catches it for Mega Absol.

Think this is one of the few up coming episodes I'm looking forward to, hope she plays a big part this series some way or another :D

I hope Ash battles her.

Diantha showing up this early... the DP feels. :p

Seriously though, I wonder if her champion title is revealed to the cast, and if she battles anyone. I want to know who the Absol belongs to, if it belongs to anyone. I hope Serena catches it for Mega Absol.

I've been hoping for Serena to get (Mega) Absol too. It's elegant yet tough, which fits her well IMO.

Hopefully Diantha showing up early means she'll be recurring like Cynthia.

I hope Diantha is very involved in the anime, just like Cynthia. We really don't get much of her in the actual games, seeing as she barely appears and doesn't do anything to help against Team Flare, so this is the chance to see her fleshed out and redeemed. I'm looking forward to seeing her in this episode.

Nice to see that Diantha will be appearing early on, and will be introducing Mega Gardevoir to the cast and how Mega evolution is done. She might explain to them how her charm works in making Gardevoir Mega Evolve. Looks like again, a Mega Evolved Pokemon will help take down TR's mecha.

I hope Ash has a battle with her in this upcoming episode, though it'll probably be interrupted instead of Ash losing easily. I'd prefer interruption, since he'd definitely lose otherwise.

PK0082 Serebii said:
[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/preview_zps2505f000.png[/img139]

"If I win, go out with me."and then Fumie's Nymphia and Satoshi's Keromatsu are having Pokemon battle!

Read.

I find it odd that they choose to point out the key stone thing now, as I don't think we've seen one on Blaziken Mask yet. Either that or I forgot to look for it.

I find it odd that they choose to point out the key stone thing now, as I don't think we've seen one on Blaziken Mask yet. Either that or I forgot to look for it.

Given how brief his appearances have been so far, we might just have missed it, or it might just have not ended up on camera yet. Or he's achieved a new level of Mega evolution that doesn't use the stone(s). -shrug-

This should be Good and let's see if Diantha is Handled well in the Anime because I found her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING IN XY

I can agree that Diantha didn't do much in the games. You met with her a few times, knew she was friends with Lysandre and Sycamore and that she was a famous actress. I know they were probably going for the ~mysterious~ factor, but I really hope they don't go that route in the anime. I'm excited to see her and her Mega Gardevoir so early :D Maybe she'll explain more as to how Mega Evolution works or something, I'm guessing that's going to be the main point of her appearing.

Given how brief his appearances have been so far, we might just have missed it, or it might just have not ended up on camera yet. Or he's achieved a new level of Mega evolution that doesn't use the stone(s). -shrug-
Or it could just be that he has his keystone hidden under his Blaziken-like costume.

But I do wonder what kind of item Limone is using. Mega Ring? Mega Ring (bracelet)? I guess we won't really know until we see his Blaziken actually Mega evolving. But I am glad they're finally shedding some light on the whole Mega Evolution aspect in the anime.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom