• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Mobile Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As obvious at it was I'm glad that Fletchling is confirmed I grew a little soft spot for that little Fire Bird. Froakie and Fletchling fighting here just makes me hope that they maintain their badassness after this episode.

Ash clearly captures a Fletchling in this episode and uses Froakie to do that. This means that Fletchling will be the second pokemon Ash captures in Kalos. And how do we know that Ash battles Serena in this episode?

I hope that during the battle that some of Fletchling's personality/nature is shown. Like maybe being able to take a lot of attacks, or liking to take on types super-effective against itself, etc.

Maybe it will show off Flame Charge, and that would be what gets Ash excited about wanting to catch it since it would be a bird that knows a Fire-type move. Though probably Ash just wants to catch it due to the opportunity arising.

Has this been posted?

zcEHS8G.png

Last edited:
From Bluesun -

Summary
"Having registered for the Kalos League at a Pokemon Centre, Satoshi sets out for the first Gym. On the way there, they encounter a Pokemon called Dedenne. Since it wants some, they attempt to give it some berries, but the berries are snatched by a Pokemon called Yayakoma. "

Image Captions -
'The trio of Fokko, Harimaron and Keromatsu.' 'Will Dedenne become a friend to the group?'

Last edited:
From Bluesun -

"Having registered for the Kalos League at a Pokemon Centre, Satoshi sets out for the first Gym. On the way there, they encounter a Pokemon called Dedenne. Since it wants some, they attempt to give it some berries, but the berries are snatched by a Pokemon called Yayakoma. "

'The trio of Fokko, Harimaron and Keromatsu.' 'Will Dedenne become a friend to the group?'

Does this mean that Serena, Chespin and Fennekin already joined the group?

Huh, I didn't think anyone had gotten Chespin yet...in the Pokemon Fan, for example, on the page with all the Pokemon there wasn't a screen of Chespin bar its official art, so I thought it might be like Mudkip in AG where it comes later.

I hope Clemont (or Bonnie?) gets it so we have the Starters divvied up again.

The starter trio is in the image with the professor, there's no indication that they are all with the group in the episode.

I don't think Chespin will be going to anyone in this episode.

I really don't want Chespin to go to anyone yet. So hopefully he joins someone's team much later. Also, Fletchling already sounds more interesting than Pidove and Starly. And yes, just because its stealing food

Hmm...hopefully Dedenne doesn't take up too much of this episode, it's getting one next episode after all. This episode should be mostly about Fraokie and Fletchling(more so Fletchling).

It looks like Dedenne will be following the group before capture, like Aipom and Gible. I guess that it will be catched in the episode after this one. So Fletchling in this, Dedenne in next.

Is that a body of water I see? Uh oh! I have the fangirl urge going on. I want them to go swimming now like how Ash and Iris did in "A Sandile Gusher of Change!". I want to see Clemont shirtless now! In a swimsuit with Ash and the others. I hope it happens!!

Hope Ash gets Froakie, Bonnie and Clemont get Chespin, and Serena gets Fennekin. I hope this happens!!!

Since Froakie appears before this episode doesn't it confirm that the serious Froakie and the chilled Froakie from the lab are separate Froakies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom