• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Mobile Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have escaped from the lab. Chimchar and Piplup did that in DP.

The problem with that is that the they are in Lumiose City and I'm sure Froakie wouldn't escape from Vaniville City and go hide in a tree in Lumiose City. But there is still a chance.

It may have escaped from the lab. Chimchar and Piplup did that in DP.

The problem with that is that the they are in Lumiose City and I'm sure Froakie wouldn't escape from Vaniville City and go hide in a tree in Lumiose City. But there is still a chance.
If it is a smart Froakie who wants to hide then a random three in Lumiose City would be a perfect place.

If it is a smart Froakie who wants to hide then a random three in Lumiose City would be a perfect place.

That doesn't really sound smart imo. I mean why escape a lab just to hide in a random tree in a populated area where you are bound to be spotted. Besides it being a starter Pokemon doesn't really solidify that he was given away at a lab nor does it solidify that he is wild because he escaped a lab.

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Storyboard: Ken'ichi Nishida
Assistant director: 外山草 (??)
Animation directors: Tomohiro Koyama, Atsushi Ogata

Still didn't get it... is a wild froakie or no?

That Froakie is badass. Seriously it would be a shame if such a battle ready beast like that doesn't evolve even once.

The way the battle looks between Froakie and Fletchling, it seems that Froakie decides to step in and help Ash battle and catch it. I wonder if that means that he doesn't quite catch it yet and it follows him first, or maybe not.

The way the battle looks between Froakie and Fletchling, it seems that Froakie decides to step in and help Ash battle and catch it.

Maybe Froakie has watched previous episodes of Pokemon and cant stand to see ash and Pikachu repeat the same mistakes he does every new region

The way the battle looks between Froakie and Fletchling, it seems that Froakie decides to step in and help Ash battle and catch it. I wonder if that means that he doesn't quite catch it yet and it follows him first, or maybe not.

It seems to me that Ash plans to use Pikachu and Froakie decides to show Ash what he can do.

What 1rkhachatryan said, especially seeing as it appears that his/her first encounter with Ash was being bruised and injured (during the Garchomp romp?). It definitely appears to be the fire-starter this gen.

Maybe Froakie vs Fletchling is a capture and Ash vs Serena is something else...?

It could be. Serena might watch Ash catch Fletching and get super fired up from the battle, so she challenges him

Ash catching a Fletching doesn't even count as a spoiler lmao.

I think it's safe to say that the Fletchling that appears with Serena in the anime trailer is meant to represent the one in the player's house at the beginning of X and Y.

I think it's safe to say that the Fletchling that appears with Serena in the anime trailer is meant to represent the one in the player's house at the beginning of X and Y.
Not only that, but it's confirmed as well. Episode 1 that aired as a sneak peek in Japan today mimicked the exact scene from the games with the Fletchling flying into the character's, in this case Serena's, room. So yeah, they followed the games loyally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom