• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Air Mobile Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Team Rocket's capture of Inkay is visually shown. It would be nice if Jessie uses Wobbuffet to defeat it, but then James steps in to capture it instead. I hope that it does go to James, since Jessie already has her Wobbuffet. I can see it being like a gag where Inkay always sprays ink at them :-D

Hopefully Team Rocket's capture of Inkay is visually shown. It would be nice if Jessie uses Wobbuffet to defeat it, but then James steps in to capture it instead. I hope that it does go to James, since Jessie already has her Wobbuffet. I can see it being like a gag where Inkay always sprays ink at them :-D

NO!! No more stupid gags :(.....

Gags is what the TRio is for.

We DO NOT NEED BORG Team Rocket WE NEED COMIC RELIEF in My Opinion since I HATED Borg Team Rocket since it Ruined my Childhood when they were Robots. I Think they will be Comedians more than Borg now that Wobbuffet has Returned and I Want that to Happen.

I don't care. We do not need another 700 episodes of James getting raped by his pokemon.

I don't care. We do not need another 700 episodes of James getting raped by his pokemon.

We did not have that in BW. And that is like two seconds in a whole ep.

Oh sorry 600 episodes, I was so off *rolls eyes*....

Couple that with the rest of TR's bs and you have a lot more then two seconds.

So what do you think they should do?

So what do you think they should do?

*Stop blasting off
*Have a goal other then rat hunting
*Catch and actually use pokemon
*Get some damn wins
*Take orders from Giovanni
*Get serious again or at least have a mix of the two personalities.

There was another preview, which I think covered a lot more than this episode, in which Serena is holding hands with Satoshi when they were kids. It was adorable! It'll probably be in this episode :D

There was another preview, which I think covered a lot more than this episode, in which Serena is holding hands with Satoshi when they were kids. It was adorable! It'll probably be in this episode :D

[video=youtube_share;ed-syrFqqRo]http://youtu.be/ed-syrFqqRo[/video]
Vid of said...video...

Brace yourself, people. Shipping is coming.

Jokes aside, DAT BATTLE ANIMATION, HOLY SHIT.

It looks like that Mega-Bursyamo and its Trainer are fighting the Rocket-dan and their mecha. Also, it seems that Serena's getting her Pokémon from Platane-hakase alone. It's kinda cool how the writers are focusing on other people besides Satoshi-tachi for a change.

1111.PNG My heart exploded with adorableness.

It was coming anyway. I think Satoshi is shipped with pretty much any character in the show. I'm not shipping them, though, Satoshi is way too stupid for romance.

It was coming anyway. I think Satoshi is shipped with pretty much any character in the show. I'm not shipping them, though, Satoshi is way too stupid for romance.

The satosere fans are going crazy over the 2 kiddies holding hands.

The satosere fans are going crazy over the 2 kiddies holding hands.
Well, I mean, it IS fucking adorable, I'm just not taking it as evidence for shipping because they were, what, 6?

@1:00
Pikachu; "Its on now I'm gonna shock the feathers out of you!"

Froakie; "Hold up Pikachu, I got this bi**h!"

*Jumps up*

"Kamehame...*peck*..."

[video=youtube_share;ed-syrFqqRo]http://youtu.be/ed-syrFqqRo[/video]
Vid of said...video...

@1:00
Pikachu; "Its on now I'm gonna shock the feathers out of you!"

Froakie; "Hold up Pikachu, I got this bi**h!"

*Jumps up*

"Kamehame...*peck*..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom