• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
Storyboard and Assistant director: Hirotaka Tomiyasu
Animation director: Shinji Matsuda

Wonder who it is who wants to catch Dedenne? Is it Ash or Clemont or Serena? Do they compete or what? I hope that Ash and Serena gives it a try but both fails and Clemont catches it by a mistake. Would be funny.

I would guestimate either Serena or Bonnie given off of what has happend in similar past episodes

Confirmed, Pika can learn Nuzzle. Be afraid?

Wonder who it is who wants to catch Dedenne? Is it Ash or Clemont or Serena? Do they compete or what? I hope that Ash and Serena gives it a try but both fails and Clemont catches it by a mistake. Would be funny.

I would guestimate either Serena or Bonnie given off of what has happend in similar past episodes

Bonnie is'nt allowed to be a pokemon trainer for some reason. I always notice how inconsistant they are on the can't have a pokemon til they're ten rule, Max and Bonnie can't get one but other trainers thier ages are seen with one for some reason.

... I have no idea what this is about, can someone please explain?

Bonnie is'nt allowed to be a pokemon trainer for some reason. I always notice how inconsistant they are on the can't have a pokemon til they're ten rule, Max and Bonnie can't get one but other trainers thier ages are seen with one for some reason.

Well it may be like that Clemont would be the legal owner but he lets Bonnie take care of Dedenne and he considers him to be her pokemon. Sort of like how my moms saturn is considered my car cause i drive it most of the time but legally and technically it is my mom's. that my guess of how it would be considered Bonnie's

I am irritated on all these Pika clones. This seems like a new pokemon who can get lost as good as Axew. Hope it does not end that way. But it looks like the next Axew. Except that it is better at battling.

I think there's a chance that Pikachu could learn Nuzzle here. Maybe that's what's going on when they attack together? Though that may just be Pikachu helping to charge up Dedenne's Nuzzle, and they attack together with Pikachu using Thunderbolt instead.

Nuzzle really fits Pikachu I think due to how it works. I wouldn't be disappointed if he doesn't learn it though however.

I have a bad feeling about Bonnie keeping Dedenne in her satchel like that. She will eventually suffocate the poor thing, that's if Clemont gets onto to her to keep it open ajar (every living has to breath). But I doubt she will kill it (because the anime NEVER mentions a thing about death). And did Clemont swallow his invention accidentally? Why is there smoke coming out of his mouth?

Last edited:
Preview
- Dedenne appears again
- Bonnie falls over.
- Serena tries to choose her starter.
- Pikachu and Dedenne run along the ground together.

[video=youtube;OQEArIhW0Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQEArIhW0Is[/video]

This Looks like a Filler Maybe. But, if Not, I will be Ok with that.

It seems we have an Episodes Focused on both Bonnie and Pikachu I Think

As apathetic I am to how TR are acting now, I actually do really hope that Kojiro's Maika isn't the role solely of his cute, huggable Psychic-type baby this region. Psychic-type Pokemon can be strong if you use them right, even cute one's like Maika. I have grown to like the species and it will be painful to watch it be target practice for 150+ episodes but I actually really hope it's competent a good bit of the time. Before taking on Dedenne, I really hope Maika demonstrates itself to be a formidable battler by taking out either Kerometsu/Pikachu before Dedenne rushes in and saves the day with Nuzzle. I'd really like to see Maika take out at least one of those Pokemon before going down. Plus Kojiro having it is much better than Musashi and speculation wise for its move set I'm gonna guess.

Contrary as an ability, because Suction Cups sucks and gives me vibes of it being some type of clinging Pokemon for Kojiro which is a gag I'm glad they put to rest in BW. Plus Contrary is an amazing ability, move set is probably Psywave(Confirmed in Preview?) and I hope for SuperPower, Reflect and Topsy-Turvy to round it out. I'm also against it evolving, because its evolution is pretty fuguly anyway and it would likely be just as unsuccessful in the end of battles evolved so I don't see a point in evolving it anyway. Plus Kojiro would have to hold it upside down for that to happen.

Oh yeah and Dedenne and Eureka will surely steal the show this episode, I can feel it. :p

Last edited:
[video=youtube;QnshOGQTaus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnshOGQTaus[/video]

At least Pikachu can consistently dodge TRio's nets now. It only took 800 episodes.

At least Pikachu can consistently dodge TRio's nets now. It only took 800 episodes.

Don't worry, it probably falls into a pit trap and gets netted in the next episode. That, or gets place in some glass sphere where electricity won't work.

So Dedenne and Pikachu will probably be all buddy buddy after Pikachu helps rescue him a few times...and maybe even learns Nuzzle from him? This episode looks pretty cute from the preview :3

I have a bad feeling about Bonnie keeping Dedenne in her satchel like that. She will eventually suffocate the poor thing, that's if Clemont gets onto to her to keep it open ajar (every living has to breath). But I doubt she will kill it (because the anime NEVER mentions a thing about death).

every time i see bonnie fangirl over a cute pokemon, the first thing that comes to my mind is this character form Loony tunes
cat+tails+2.jpg
. and it seems bonnie keeps getting clocked on the head alot. i really am curious in the preview why Clemont looks like he blew a head gasket and a radiator

The animation of this episode reminds me of movie five, it's too early to have a Pokemon split from the humans group though, that doesn't come till laterXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom