• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY004: Dedenne and Piakchu! Cheek Rub!!
ピカチュウとデデンネ! ほっぺすりすり!!

LjL1QM2.png

Last edited:
Hmm....I'm guessing this is where that shot of Ash, Bonnie, Clemont, Pikachu, and Dedenne was from. I wonder who they are battling?? Hopefully it isn't TR in another of their useless schemes.

Hmm....I'm guessing this is where that shot of Ash, Bonnie, Clemont, Pikachu, and Dedenne was from. I wonder who they are battling?? Hopefully it isn't TR in another of their useless schemes.

Don't say that, you might
124.png
it :p

Don't say that, you might
124.png
it :p

Lol very clever sir :p.

Also here is a pic for anybody interested:

xyanime4.jpg

Cute! It reminds me of the first appearances of Dawn's Pachirisu or Iris' Emolga.

I hope Nuzzle isn't Pikachu's new move for the region, unless they're going back to ignoring the four move limit and it just sits in its moveset alongside the other four it already has. It just seems underwhelming.

Of all episodes currently announced, this is the one I am least interested in.

I don't really like Dedenne or any other Pikaclone and I find a bit sad that it will the first Fairy-type to appear in the anime ;__;

Pikachu vs an electrifyed Hamtaro? I swear if Pikachu loses to this one after pretty much taking on a MEGA garchomp...Id hate to just think about that...

That would line up well with the scene where Pikachu and Dedenne rub cheeks and combine their electricity.

Meh, probably the only "slow" episode we've learned about so far. Not quite filler-ish, as it, most likely, consists of a capture, but still seems a bit weak after the first three seemingly power-packed episodes that start the series off. But it's not a big deal. A capture is a capture, even if the episode in question is a slow-paced one. I feel indifferent on this one. Probably when it airs my opinion will change, but we'll see about that.

So, I'll say it'll be a bonding-before-capture episode and call it a day.

This episode sounds cool hopefully along with Dedenne we get our first Clemont centered episode.

I do think that Dedenne might have a crush on Pikachu, I don't mind Pikachu learning Nuzzle but I hope it stays exclusive to Dedenne. I wouldn't mind seeing ElecBall getting axed in the future for something new. A rather mundane ability, Cheek Pouch just adds a some health on when a Pokemon eats a berry. So if a Dedenne is poisoned and eats a Pecha Berry it's healed on top of receiving some HP back, so its ability doesn't really matter in this anime neither does the equally as lukewarm Pickup ability. These two abilities are possessed by both of Citron's Pokemon, unless the writers have another Homika moment like back at the Tachiwaki Gym, I doubt Cheek Pouch will ever play a role in the anime.

ope we get some nice battling contributions from Citron throughout XY, Pikachu and Dedenne seem to both be teaming up to battle someone who I desperately hope aren't Team Rocket. They briefly rub cheeks together and fire off their respective Electric-type attacks, I'm hoping Dedenne can use Nuzzle and some type of Fairy-esque move.

Meh, probably the only "slow" episode we've learned about so far. Not quite filler-ish, as it, most likely, consists of a capture, but still seems a bit weak after the first three seemingly power-packed episodes that start the series off. But it's not a big deal. A capture is a capture, even if the episode in question is a slow-paced one. I feel indifferent on this one. Probably when it airs my opinion will change, but we'll see about that.

A capture for who?? Cuz Clemont already owns Dedenne.

Dear Robert...........no. The trailer never showed the 'when'. We only know Citron is going to catch a Dedenne.

Dear Robert...........no. The trailer never showed the 'when'. We only know Citron is going to catch a Dedenne.

Um did you see how Bonnie was holding it?? Trust me, he already owns it lol.

They aren't gonna have an electric gym leader with just a Bunnelby.

Um did you see how Bonnie was holding it?? Trust me, he already owns it lol.

They aren't gonna have an electric gym leader with just a Bunnelby.

"Onii-chan Keep it "Keep it". That's what she was saying in the trailer.. That means they have just encountered the Dedenne. It is unknown as for when that happened. It could be in this episode.

Well now Clemont just fails as a gym leader lol.

How? He could have a team containing Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus and Zekrom hidden somewhere for all we know. Okay my example was extreme but that doesn't mean he is a fail. He could be taking a break and not using his usual gym team. Brock did that, Cilan did that. Why not Clemont?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom