• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphia

Reaction score
www.dotup.org project - 404 File Not found.

This is the text of the summary:
"サトシはパンジーとの特訓の末、再びジム戦に挑む!!苦戦したビビヨン相手に、サトシとピカチュウの作戦は!? "

Apparently, a rematch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XY006: Pikachu vs Vivillon

With Pikachu vs Vivillon as the final battle, hopefully Fletchling takes Surskit down. Maybe Pikachu battles it and then is recalled to allow Fletchling to take it down after Pikachu struggles.

It would be nice if Ash does tough training prior to the rematch to get ready.

Last edited:

Crap! All this looked so good. Animation, characters, pokemon, story everything. But the writers can never keep things up. Pikachu glorification. WHY???? Trow Pikachu out of the series, because the writers can NOT handle him correctly. Ugh!

Crap! All this looked so good. Animation, characters, pokemon, story everything. But the writers can never keep things up. Pikachu glorification. WHY???? Trow Pikachu out of the series, because the writers can NOT handle him correctly. Ugh!

Heaven forbid that Ash use his signature pokemon in important battles. :p

Heaven forbid that Ash use his signature pokemon in important battles. :p
There is a difference between use and overuse.

The series has just started.... I don't think it is possible at this point to overuse Pikachu, especially since he only has 3 Pokemon.

The series has just started.... I don't think it is possible at this point to overuse Pikachu, especially since he only has 3 Pokemon.

Well, quite. While I can understand people wanting there to be some focus upon the newer pokemon, I think such strong knee-jerk reactions to the sight of him being used at all (particularly since we know so little else about what goes on in the battle at this stage) are honestly a bit much. :p

I'm indifferent towards Pikachu here I'm more worried for poor Fletchling. Two battles VS Viola and there is a chance that Fletchling doesn't get to do anything in either. :(

According to Serebii, the full title is "Ice Battle! Pikachu versus Vivillion!"

... Ice battle?

... Ice battle?

I think one of Surskit's moves may be Ice Beam, due to all the ice in the gym. There is also this trailer:

[video=youtube;ed-syrFqqRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ed-syrFqqRo[/video]

Well, quite. While I can understand people wanting there to be some focus upon the newer pokemon, I think such strong knee-jerk reactions to the sight of him being used at all (particularly since we know so little else about what goes on in the battle at this stage) are honestly a bit much. :p
I am just thinking of what happened in Unova. If they start like this there is a big chance that it will continue. And I feel like overusing Pika could ruin this saga.

Re: XY006: Ice Battle! Pikachu VS Bibiyon!

So ash loses his first gym battle. Now we're 3 for 3.

So Pikachu will star against Viola? I don't really have a problem with that it will most likely be Froakie starring against Grant and Fletching starring against Korrina by defeating Hawlucha.

... Ice battle?

I think one of Surskit's moves may be Ice Beam, due to all the ice in the gym. There is also this trailer:

[video=youtube;ed-syrFqqRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ed-syrFqqRo[/video]

Ah.

... Looks like they're using vs screens regularly, then. I still think they're silly-looking. >>

So ash loses his first gym battle. Now we're 3 for 3.

It could be a two episode part battle.

Because Ash totally leaves in the middle of the battle to train with alexa before coming back to finish the same battle.

Huh? Where was it confirmed that Ash would lose against Viola?

Summary says he returns for a rematch after training with alexa.

Worst case scenario imo is if the rematch is a 1 on 1 battle instead of another 2 on 2. 1 VS 1 battles have been spammed a bit too much for my tastes for the last few years.

Disappointed that Ash seems to have lost at the first gym. I really dislike when he is made to lose to early-on gym leaders. Oh well, I still have high hopes that both this and the previous battle will be a treat to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom