• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This Looks to be Good I Think, Ash and Serena Interactions will be Big along with their Shippers but I Could be Wrong, but I Think I will Like this Filler.
How is it a filler?
Well U are Correct because I Don't know for Sure it maybe an Episode that is of Importance but I Don't Know for Sure but Yeah now I am Thinking it's NOT A Filler.

Melodies Of Life
Reaction score
Every XY episode cant be a filler now, seeing as every episode will likely include a shipping hint for serena and ash.

Reaction score
Pretty sure XY008 is supposed to be our first filler (it's gotta come in soon otherwise we'll have to endure a long stretch of filler later).

I just really hope Serena sorts out what exactly she's planning to do in this episode, even if it's as simple as rejecting Rhyhorn racing and touring the region. I know May took longer but I'm impatient this gen.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Looks like Ash is going to have a rough start, and then finish strong. Would be odd if he actually wins the race instead of Serena or neither of them winning.

Pretty funny seeing all of those Rhyhorn licking Serena.

Reaction score
Looks like Ash is going to have a rough start, and then finish strong. Would be odd if he actually wins the race instead of Serena or neither of them winning.
I'm hoping Ash doesn't win. It seems like it's a series tradition to have him win races, I guess because he's "the speed guy", but it's getting overdone by now.

Reaction score
There are a few things I want to see in this episode, first Serena expressing her true goals while impressing her mom, second ash actually doing well in the race(maybe winning) plus the potential for races to become solid as part of the plot, three Ash showing some signs of remembering Serena, and four I hope that Grace shows some of her racing knowledge. I expect big things from this episode and I think it will deliver.

I love Ash.
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this episode, the adorable ness and my love for the Ash x Serena pairing explodes more each episode, never thought I'd be a shipper again :)

We want our money back!
Reaction score
The preview for next week's episode makes me think we'll get to see Ash's reckless side in this episode. Hopefully we'll get to see some hilarious moments centering around Ash in this episode.

That said, hopefully it will not be a rehash of The Flame Pokemon-athon!

Reaction score
To be honest I am really excited to see ryhorn races, it is a component that i wish somehow was in the games, but I also agree with so many who hope that this is not just another race episode, mainly because they have become redundant. Although with the way the writers have been going and with their skill for this season I think it could be a great addition to the show and one that differs from contests. I hope that team rocket pose serious threat her and that Serena can really shine here and to see Fenniken in the spotlight as a battler would be great because we have barely seen the little fox pokemon battle at all,so I hope it has some real strengths as well.

Reaction score
The preview for next week's episode makes me think we'll get to see Ash's reckless side in this episode. Hopefully we'll get to see some hilarious moments centering around Ash in this episode.

It probably will be like it to some extent, there's not much they can do with the concept of racing. But is it really that bad? I mean, it aired 16 years ago, it's not like they've been using it every few episodes XD

We want our money back!
Reaction score
Masato said:

It probably will be like it to some extent, there's not much they can do with the concept of racing. But is it really that bad? I mean, it aired 16 years ago, it's not like they've been using it every few episodes XD
I'm just saying that the writers should try to avoid writing this episode in away that would make viewers think they are just watching a straight-up rehash of an older episode. That said, even if it is a rehash younger viewers will probably not notice.

If the writers use this episode to advance Serena's goal-searching, then that may make up for this episode being a rehash (if it becomes one).

Last edited:
oh my
Reaction score
I'm curious to know if Sihorn racing is Serena's true passion or not. I could see it going either way.

No matter what I'm sure this will be a great episode.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Smash Preview
- Ash admires his riding outfit
- Team Rocket spies on Ash and Serena
- Ash is caught in a net by Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;nrF34qJaUrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrF34qJaUrg[/video]

Last edited:
QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Vice-Webmaster
Reaction score
This episode looks really fun :D I'm mostly surprised Rhyhorns look to be so fast with how...clunky they appear?

Reaction score
I wonder why Serena isn't racing. Also her face palm towards Ash was hilarious. c:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Interesting how only Ash is shown racing. Serena is probably just going to watch Ash race and decide from watching the race whether she wants to pursue that as a goal afterwards. I hope the reason she is only watching isn't due to injury however.

Status
Not open for further replies.