• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

XY009: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was, it just wasn't one the usual channel yet and the usual channel did add it, but it took an hour or so to upload and I got tired of refreshing.

[video=youtube;IJ7K9XbPN5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ7K9XbPN5w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Is it me but is it going to be a reverse way of brock strory

Huh, Clemont's Dad is surprisingly manly looking....

....Geez, Clemont, what's your excuse?

It sure looks amusing seeing Ash and Serena yelling at Clemont for not mentioning that he's the Gym Leader of the Lumiose Gym. The battles look like they will be really great.

It looks like Magneton uses Metal Sound and Heliolisk uses some sort of Electric Attack. Heliolisk looks really cool in the anime :-D

But who is battling? Clemont does not have a Magneton or a Heliolisk in the anime? Or does he have something we do not know about?

It sure looks amusing seeing Ash and Serena yelling at Clemont for not mentioning that he's the Gym Leader of the Lumiose Gym. The battles look like they will be really great.

It looks like Magneton uses Metal Sound and Heliolisk uses some sort of Electric Attack. Heliolisk looks really cool in the anime :-D

But who is battling? Clemont does not have a Magneton or a Heliolisk in the anime? Or does he have something we do not know about?

It appears that Clemont is battling the robot while it's using Heliolisk, so that he can take back the Gym. I'm not sure though since I'm a bit confused about what the battling is in the previews.

It appears that Clemont is battling the robot while it's using Heliolisk, so that he can take back the Gym. I'm not sure though since I'm a bit confused about what the battling is in the previews.
I watched and to me it looked like the robot used Heliolisk and Clemont used Bunnelby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom