• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

...but Citron outright said he hadn't trained his bunny much, and that he was dead certain he wasn't going to win the battle for that very reason. Dd you guys even watch the episode?

And when was it said that Clemont doesn't have confidence issues?? And don't we all say stuff that isn't always true when we lack confidence??

I know I do.

When the only reason he gives for his lack of confidence is that his only on-hand Pokemon hasn't been trained much, I think we can safely assume that it hasn't been trained much.

What?? He's always had lack of confidence, this has been shown multiple times. He could of literally said anything in that moment to try to get out of battling and it would still be just fear. Again, no newly caught Bunnelby is gonna have a move set like that.

Let's try this. Say I'm afraid of the diving board so I make up some excuse like I can't swim, does that mean I can't swim?? No, it just means I would literally make up any excuse to not go on the diving board.

hahaha lol @ Citron and Eureka's father, he is so funny xD

I would never have guessed they would actually show (one of) their parents so earlier in the series, so that was a nice surprise!

Aaanyway, holy shit the battle between Citroid and Citron was amazing. Citron's Elezard is so cute and powerful!

I loved Dragon Tail's new animation :D As well as the Dig + Double Team combo!

For some reason, I wanted to cry when Citron was reprograming Citroid :d What he was saying was just so sweet ;_;

The friendship between Satoshi, Serena, Citron and Eureka is so great and cute, omg! Eureka's Gachigoras pajamas is cute too lol

Go X&Y writers, go!

Btw, now I wonder which Pokémon Citron will use against Satoshi in their future battle? Will he catch more Electric-types?

Or will he use Elezard, Rarecoil and Coil? Or Elezard, Horubee and Harimaron? I wonder!

Love this episode! The battle is so well written. The Double Team/Dig strategy is simply the highlight of this episode.

And the password, the PASSWORD! It turns out the accident makes the password deeper than I can imagine.

Btw, now I wonder which Pokémon Citron will use against Satoshi in their future battle? Will he catch more Electric-types?

Or will he use Elezard, Rarecoil and Coil? Or Elezard, Horubee and Harimaron? I wonder!

Horubee and Harimaron is not going to be used I think, its a Eletric Gym after all. Do hope he catches more Electric type though.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom