• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
tumblr_mwhvlqY20n1r1alb2o1_500.jpg

Mega Bursyamo/Blaziken guy is "Bursyamo Kamen"(Blaziken Mask) and the mecha TR uses is MegaMegaMegaMegaNyasu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XY - ??? - Bursyamo Kamen

That beard....

Who would've thought the Iron Masked Marauder would turn face?

Nice to see the Blaziken Mask guy making an appearance again. Team Rocket captures Professor Sycamore and plans to use Mega Evolution for evil purposes. It seems that Mega Blaziken is pretty much going to be the one to save the day.

I wonder how Clemont, Bonnie and Chespin will bond as the episode will go on, after Chespin starts off afraid of them when they visit Professor Sycamore. Maybe they help protect him when the Mega Mega Meowth starts attacking everyone.

This must be part of the "Chespin VS Mega Mega Meowth," which is fairly odd because it seems to suggest that Mega Blaziken is far more prominent.

That beard....

Who would've thought the Iron Masked Marauder would turn face?

No, obviously it's Clemont and Bonnie's father Limone! But seriously, the character designers must like that beard design.

Sounds exiting. Mega Blaziken will fall against Mega Mega Meowth but then Chespin will save the day! At least, that is my dream.

Fun on a high level. That episode will be awesome cuz I like his facial hair...

Yay! I heard Serena and Bonnie will get abducted here. But just wait Clemont might go into overprotective mode, and would be raging. And yay! Clemont will get his Chespin and be heroic like his father.

gym_lumiose_anime_XYTBA010.jpg

Now I'm guessing that's where he'll make the cutest reaction at.

"Rocket Dan, after the data about Mega Evolution, kidnap Professor Platane. They also kidnap Yurika and Serena, who tried to help Platane. Satoshi's group chases after Rocket Dan to free the 3."

Top Caption: "This is Mega Mega Meowth!?"
Bottom Left Caption: "Chespin finds the macaroons dropped by Serena! If they follow the macaroons, they should be able to find Serena and the others!"
Bottom Right Caption: "Mega Blazeken appears! Has it come to help Satoshi and the others?"
Caption over Chespin: (?) was useful!?

translations from Archaic.

It would get funny if Ash had to calm down a raging and overly worried Clemont before saving them, and I can defiantly see him crying thinking Bonnie will get hurt (his father is emotional, Clemont looks like an emotional guy). So we might see him wiping his tears with a handkerchief for the first half episode. Clemont looks like he would cry his eyes out over something like this. Then Ash will ensure him that Bonnie will be okay but first Clemont will yell at him then he'll try to keep his cool as they look for the macaroons (macaroons? in the pre-release of XY trailer my friend and I thought Chespin was eating nuts) but will still cry once in a while. Then after the rescue them, Clemont will hug Bonnie and begin crying happily being relieved she's okay and catch Chespin.

Attachments

• gym_lumiose_anime_XYTBA010.jpg
    gym_lumiose_anime_XYTBA010.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,487
Last edited:

Yeah, After seeing Clemont and Bonnie's father in the XY009 episode preview. I think also that the BlazikenMan is they're father. They have the same beard....and facial structure it seems. Or they could still be diffrent person with the same beard. But Im really starting to think that the heroGuy is indeed Clemont and Bonnie's father.

"Rocket Dan, after the data about Mega Evolution, kidnap Professor Platane. They also kidnap Yurika and Serena, who tried to help Platane. Satoshi's group chases after Rocket Dan to free the 3."

Bottom Left Caption: "Chespin finds the macaroons dropped by Serena! If they follow the macaroons, they should be able to find Serena and the others!"
Bottom Right Caption: "Mega Blazeken appears! Has it come to help Satoshi and the others?"

Last edited:

Sounds like a great ep! And I guess Chespin will join the main cast here too.

The VA list

Rica Matsumoto - Ash
Mayuki Makiguchi - Serena
Yuki Kaji - Clemont
Mariya Ise - Bonnie
Ikue Ohtani - Pikachu
Megumi Sato - Dedenne
Megumi Hayashibara - Jessie
Shin'ichirō Miki - James
Inuko Inuyama - Meowth
Yuka Terasaki - Fletchling
Hitomi Nabatame - Chespin
Hiroshi Tsuchida - Professor Sycamore
Tomo Adachi - Sophie
Kensuke Sato - Limone
Unsho Ishizuka - Narration

The summary is already available with translation included. From Adamant/Dephender

The Rocket Gang, going after the secrets of Mega Evolution, abduct Professor Platane! And then Serena and Eureka are also...!? Satoshi is in deep trouble whe faed with the terrifying, evolved Mega Mega Nyarth!!

Summary:
Satoshi and friends decide to stop by the Platane Laboratories on their way to Shoyo City. Meanwhile, the Rocket Gang decide to capture Professor Platane, as they are interested in his data on Mega Evolution! Eureka and Serena attempt to help the professor, but end up caught themselves as well! As they follow the trail of macarons Serena cleverly dropped behind them as a mark, Satoshi and friends close in on the Rocket Gang's location, joined by a gluttonous Harimaron...

Serena sure is clever, leaving a trail of Macarons for everyone to follow. Chespin sure loves those things lol

It's nice to see that Fletchling will get some action in this episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clemont's and Bonnie's father is Captain Blaziken. They look similar, and he also owns an Ampharos-another Pokemon that can Mega Evolve.

[video=youtube;eC2wgFsV3gY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2wgFsV3gY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom