• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY - ??? - Bursyamo Kamen

Preview
- Chespin stuffs its face with Macaron's.
- Bonnie, Serena and Sycamore are tied up.
- Meowth is in the MegaMegaMeowth Mecha.

[video=youtube;eC2wgFsV3gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2wgFsV3gY[/video]

This Preview WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC, I AM Super Pumped for this Episode now and looks really Good I Think.

Loved the preview!! I can't wait to see - looks like it's going to be a great episode!
(it will also premier the day before my 28th birthday!! Early Pokemon present with a great episode!)

Wow, dat preview. I sure didn't expect the BGM and pacing change all of a sudden, I hope the episode itself will also give us a similar vibe.

I wonder how Citron is going to take to finding out his Daddy is basically Batlazikenman xd

Chespin sure looks amusing with all of those Macarons in its mouth and arms while it's running away. It looks like it knows both Tackle and Pin Missile, unless the first attack is just trying to break the Mega Mega Meowth instead of an actual attack. It looks like Clemont is going to save Chespin, which may be the reason Chespin warms up to him and decides to tag along with the group.

It's gonna be nice to see Fletchling get some use :). Maybe he discovers the trail of macarons and lets Ash know. I would love to see him actually battle though.

Preview
- Sophie catches Chespin stuffing his face with Macaron's behind a pot plant.
- Clemont saves Chespin from Mega Mega Meowth.
- Chespin fires a Bullet Seed attack at Mega Mega Mewoth.

[video=youtube;Up2LlXYMyTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2LlXYMyTM[/video]

Last edited:
Bullet Seed looks way different than before, judging from how Pokémons like Pansage used to just "spit" them, before X/Y.

I almost related the move to Paul's Drapion's Pin Missile, actually.

So...it looks like Clemont is commanding Chespin...

I imagine the outcome of this episode may rub some people the wrong way....

But I'm cool with it.

Bullet Seed looks way different than before, judging from how Pokémons like Pansage used to just "spit" them, before X/Y.

I almost related the move to Paul's Drapion's Pin Missile, actually.

Chespin's move is Misairu Bari (or Pin Missile, in the English version). That's not Bullet Seed (Tane Mashin Gan).

So...it looks like Clemont is commanding Chespin...

I imagine the outcome of this episode may rub some people the wrong way....

How? The current opening has already confirmed Chespin's trainer.

So it Appears that Clemont's soon to be Chespin knows Pin Missile, I Have been Wondering what Move that has been since it Showed Chespin using that Move.

I hope Chespin that has a crush on Clemont!

Wait, so is this Chespin really confirmed to be a female? I heard some people say it and I'm just wondering...

No. All we know about this Chespin is that it likes to eat macarons.

My friend was the one who said it! The Sylveon episode is coming up and it might use attract on Chespin so I see it.

Last edited:
Chespin's move is Misairu Bari (or Pin Missile, in the English version). That's not Bullet Seed (Tane Mashin Gan).

Well, I based my post on Playerking's post (which doesn't mean I'm blaming him, firing shots or something).

It' not Bullet Seed, mainly because Chespin can't learn Bullet Seed in any form.

Last edited by a moderator:
A word of warning: anyone dragging issues from other sites into anime topics, be they about translators or anything else, will be infracted for intersite drama.

Awesome, another Citron/Clemont episode this Thursday!
Wait, so is this Chespin really confirmed to be a female? I heard some people say it and I'm just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom