• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Missed one.

Last edited by a moderator:

jda95

remember me
Reaction score
Re: XY - ??? - Pancham

"Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!" Summary mentions a group of Yancham being lured to their lunch and Team Rocket showing up.... Perhaps the rumor of them capturing one will come true?

but yeeeeee my boi goronda is finally appearing :'D

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score

"Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!" Summary mentions a group of Yancham being lured to their lunch and Team Rocket showing up.... Perhaps the rumor of them capturing one will come true?

but yeeeeee my boi goronda is finally appearing :'D
Someone on Serebii just said the "We Are Team Rocket" sheet(I think an updated version????) apparently says "Kojirou's Yancham" so that's unfortunate, well for me since I'm not too fond of one of my more favorite XY Pokemon being used as fodder regularly for the rest of the series. Though take the info with a grain of salt, not entirely sure if it says that. Wrong.

Last edited:

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score

Either one of those Pancham will evolve (which may be likely if the TR sheet information is true), or a completely different Pangoro will show up (just like the Darmanitan in BW008).

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score

I recall seeing an add with the "I Love Team Rocket" set on it with a Pancham toy, but the Pancham toy was notably separate from the Team Rocket Pokemon and seemed to be an unrelated toy.

Plus their second Pokemon alongside Inkay was "?", so I assume it's not a pre-release Pokemon.

ovidkid

Reaction score

well it someone from team rocket gets I would think it would be Jessie I mean all she has on her now is Wobbuffet which can only reflect attacks she need someone that can attack and none of the other future episodes even hint to her getting a new pokemon before now.

SamurottMan

Reaction score

Maybe James catches Pancham, it evolves (since Inkay is part dark) and then runs away.

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score

Unless there's evidence that someone catches a Pokemon in this ep, please take discussion of capture to the proper threads.

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score

Please don't let Pangoro end up being the UrsaringBeedrillScolopede-like fodder for future episodes, or I will be mad.

This seems like a nice filler to introduce Pancham though! Speculation buuuuut: They might look and act tough when trying to steal food, but the truth is they're stealing food for a sick comrade!!1

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

With multiple Pancham in this episode and Pangoro mentioned in the title, I think the episode will start out with only Pancham around and being lured by the food. One of them would become angry while Team Rocket's around, evolve and then go on a rampage.

Another possibility is that Pangoro is a parent of the two Pancham, and gets upset about something that happens to them and goes on a rampage. It would be nice though if there wasn't a rampaging/angry Pangoro during the episode and only one stepping in to be protective.

Supreme Leader Palpitoad

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score

This sounds like it can be funny. In the scans it also looks like that Chespin is arguing with two Pancham. Maybe over food? It would be nice if this was a fight between Pangoro and Pancham, Chespin and TRio about who will get food. I can see Chespin as someone who likes food.

Foxeaf

Reaction score

When the title says Bamboo Forest, I hope they literally mean "Bamboo Forest" rather than generic forest 7.2329. :"D

Seriously, different backdrops would be nice. Maybe along the way they can have a field of flowers or something, something to reference the games. @[email protected]

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

Summary from Bluesun :

"Due to Team Rocket's plotting, Pikachu and others are lost in a forest. But then, a Goronda suddenly closes in on them...?!"

97SaturnSL1

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score

[

Summary from Bluesun :

"Due to Team Rocket's plotting, Pikachu and others are lost in a forest. But then, a Goronda suddenly closes in on them...?!"
well if Pika and friends are getting chased by a giant wild Panda pokemon, they should find all panda pokemons natural enemy...Stairs

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

so cute! It seems that Pangoro is very protective and maybe thinks that when the others are with the two Pancham that they will do something to harm them after what Team Rocket did for them to get lost.

Supreme Leader Palpitoad

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score

Inkay was pretty fond of food, right? It maybe steals all the food from Pancham, Pangoro and Chespin. Inkay maybe tries to hide it from the TRio too and eat it alone?

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

"Appearing in front of Satoshi and the crew, who were about to start eating lunch, 2 Pancham steal away the meal. In the middle of this, Rocket Dan snatch the Pokémon of Satoshi and the crew away."

Far left caption (on image): "Pangoro's big rampage"
Left caption (pointing to left image): "Meowth meets Pangoro, and makes it get very very angry."
Bottom caption: "Pancham's eyes (?). Chespin is flinching."

translations from Archaic.

Nymphia

Reaction score

Permanent link of yesterday's scans:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.