• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphia

Reaction score
Unintentional double post but Animage decides to do so:
12/19「竹林の追跡!ヤンチャムとゴロンダ!!」
旅の途中、ランチをしていたサトシたち。だが、その様子を見ていたヤンチャム
という2体のポケモンにサトシたちはランチを全部食べられてしまう。
すると、突如ロケット団がサトシ達のポケモンを一気に捕獲してしまい…?
冨岡 西田 西田 小山

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Hmm...I wonder what Serena role is here?? I hope this doesn't mean she is capturing one of these bears. The only person I want to get one is someone from TR.

lordbryan567

Reaction score
Am i the only one here who actually want ash to get a Pancham?! From the start of XY, i was already hoping and dreaming so badly for ash to get a Pangoro. He needs a BA pokemon and why not Pangoro? He would possibly have a Greninja sooner or later for the dark type for it to evolve b4 the eage or have it evolve during the league while using scraggy. I just hope if there is any capture what so ever, it is by Ash. If not, i wont mind the Pancham following ash like Aipom, Snowrunt, Gibble and Sanddile. catch it in a later ep (=

Metan

Prepared for any diluve
Reaction score
For me, Pancham looks like more a Pokémon that Eureka would ask Citron to keep for her.

MizuTaipu

A deeper shade of blue
Reaction score
According to Bulbapedia, series constructor Atsuhiro Tomioka's writing this episode, so I'm pretty sure something important will happen. Maybe Serena will capture a Yancham?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
According to Bulbapedia, series constructor Atsuhiro Tomioka's writing this episode, so I'm pretty sure something important will happen. Maybe Serena will capture a Yancham?
Hopefully not. I'm sorry but aside for attack, this pokemon is useless. I really don't understand the appeal. If someone has to get it, let it be TR.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Oh god, don't even think about it Serena, resist the bear <_<!!

Also it seems like Pangoro and the Pancham might not even know each other unless I missed something earlier.

Superior Serperior

Reaction score
Seems like this is one of the "group gets split up" episodes. I'm glad it's early, we didn't get one til the end of the first year in DP and we didn't get the Buffron one til well into BW's second year.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
With it being a split up episode, it'll be interesting how the characters' personalities clash with each other and how the newly caught Pokemon interact with each other. Clemont and Jessie being stuck together, James and Bonnie, a mix of TR's Pokemon and the gang's Pokemon. etc would be an interesting separation to see. Those types of strong personalities clashing and dealing with the angry Pangoro will make for an interesting episode.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Fletchling saves the Pokemon that were captured by Team Rocket.
- A Pumkaboo shows up.
- The 2 Pancham want the food that Ash and co. have made.

[video=youtube;CXV5Ftrel7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXV5Ftrel7o[/video]

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
A Pumkaboo is in this Episode NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are Decent Pokemon in My Book.

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
Move over, Emolga! We got some NEW Pokes who use their cuteness to hustle people! (And hopefully they won't inexplicably turn into total stiffs either)

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
I like the idea I've seen that the initial shot of Pumkaboo intimidatingly rising out of the ground is a joke, and it'll actually end up being the smallest kind.

But man, total surprise to see it here so soon.

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
Wow, three Pokemon debuts in one episode, and they aren't starters.

The animation looks fantastic based on the preview.

SlimeStack

Reaction score
Considering there's a good chance one of the main characters will catch a Pumpkaboo, what do you think are the chances this one starts following the crew if it's not going to get focus here?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Random Pumpkaboo is random. Enjoy your stay with TR xD.

Last edited:

Foxeaf

Reaction score
OH MY GAWD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

IT'S AN ACTUAL BAMBOO FOREST.

I'M DYING.

Nothing else has to happen in this episode because this is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.