• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

PREVIEW: XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This episode looks like it could be a wild ride. But Pumkaboo is a good enough reason for me to look forward to this episode.

I was also amused with Chespin launching a Pin Missle that exploded right in Pangoro's face.

Reaction score
The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?

Reaction score
The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?
But that Poké Ball is shown at the same time as the episode's title in every single XY preview...

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Smash Preview
- Pikachu and the starters get captured.
- A Pangoro scares Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;R01eBCKBeqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01eBCKBeqg[/video]

Last edited:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Nice to see that Pumpkaboo makes its debut appearance in this episode. I wonder what attack it used on Pikachu, if that's what happened to cause vines to be surrounding him. Pangoro sure looks intimidating in this episode, and likely uses Brick Break it looks like. I'm thinking Pikachu is probably battling Team Rocket or something while covered in vines, if Jessie is using that Pumpkaboo against them in battle.

Reaction score
I was thinking that it may either be Leech Seed or Grass Knot. Either way, for once it's Jessie getting the Grass type. : D
It would be funny if Inkay gets Suction Cups and Pumpkaboo gets Frisk, because the abilities would contradict each other.

Also the starters interactions look pretty fun, I can't wait. ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could be Wring here but I Think Jessie MIGHT be getting the Pumkaboo but who knows and that would be fine, and now it seems Team Rocket is getting A LOT OF Ghost Types now. The Pancham LOOK SLOOOOOOO CUTE I Think

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
It seems like the Pumkaboo will be in its Huge or Large Form, but I'm not sure... Also I hope Pumpkaboo goes to James to be honest. It seems like the kind of Pokemon who could rekindle that grass-type gag he had going.

Reaction score
I would say it goes to Musashi for the simple fact that Kojiro caught Inkay just a few episodes ago while Musashi needs something new. Wobbuffet is strong but limited, so she needs a more conventional Pokémon to vary up battles.

Lovely
Reaction score
Pancham looks so cute! I can't wait to see this week's episode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.