• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
This episode looks like it could be a wild ride. But Pumkaboo is a good enough reason for me to look forward to this episode.

I was also amused with Chespin launching a Pin Missle that exploded right in Pangoro's face.

Calidus44

Reaction score
The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?
But that Poké Ball is shown at the same time as the episode's title in every single XY preview...

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Smash Preview
- Pikachu and the starters get captured.
- A Pangoro scares Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;R01eBCKBeqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01eBCKBeqg[/video]

Last edited:

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Nice to see that Pumpkaboo makes its debut appearance in this episode. I wonder what attack it used on Pikachu, if that's what happened to cause vines to be surrounding him. Pangoro sure looks intimidating in this episode, and likely uses Brick Break it looks like. I'm thinking Pikachu is probably battling Team Rocket or something while covered in vines, if Jessie is using that Pumpkaboo against them in battle.

Foxeaf

Reaction score
I was thinking that it may either be Leech Seed or Grass Knot. Either way, for once it's Jessie getting the Grass type. : D
It would be funny if Inkay gets Suction Cups and Pumpkaboo gets Frisk, because the abilities would contradict each other.

Also the starters interactions look pretty fun, I can't wait. ^^

Last edited:

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
I could be Wring here but I Think Jessie MIGHT be getting the Pumkaboo but who knows and that would be fine, and now it seems Team Rocket is getting A LOT OF Ghost Types now. The Pancham LOOK SLOOOOOOO CUTE I Think

swiftgallade46

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
It seems like the Pumkaboo will be in its Huge or Large Form, but I'm not sure... Also I hope Pumpkaboo goes to James to be honest. It seems like the kind of Pokemon who could rekindle that grass-type gag he had going.

SlimeStack

Reaction score
I would say it goes to Musashi for the simple fact that Kojiro caught Inkay just a few episodes ago while Musashi needs something new. Wobbuffet is strong but limited, so she needs a more conventional Pokémon to vary up battles.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Pancham looks so cute! I can't wait to see this week's episode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.