• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Missed one.

tumblr_mwhyao5qR31rsrk2xo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XY - ??? - Pancham

"Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!" Summary mentions a group of Yancham being lured to their lunch and Team Rocket showing up.... Perhaps the rumor of them capturing one will come true?

but yeeeeee my boi goronda is finally appearing :'D

"Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!" Summary mentions a group of Yancham being lured to their lunch and Team Rocket showing up.... Perhaps the rumor of them capturing one will come true?

but yeeeeee my boi goronda is finally appearing :'D

Someone on Serebii just said the "We Are Team Rocket" sheet(I think an updated version????) apparently says "Kojirou's Yancham" so that's unfortunate, well for me since I'm not too fond of one of my more favorite XY Pokemon being used as fodder regularly for the rest of the series. Though take the info with a grain of salt, not entirely sure if it says that. Wrong.

Last edited:

Either one of those Pancham will evolve (which may be likely if the TR sheet information is true), or a completely different Pangoro will show up (just like the Darmanitan in BW008).

I recall seeing an add with the "I Love Team Rocket" set on it with a Pancham toy, but the Pancham toy was notably separate from the Team Rocket Pokemon and seemed to be an unrelated toy.

Plus their second Pokemon alongside Inkay was "?", so I assume it's not a pre-release Pokemon.

well it someone from team rocket gets I would think it would be Jessie I mean all she has on her now is Wobbuffet which can only reflect attacks she need someone that can attack and none of the other future episodes even hint to her getting a new pokemon before now.

Maybe James catches Pancham, it evolves (since Inkay is part dark) and then runs away.

Unless there's evidence that someone catches a Pokemon in this ep, please take discussion of capture to the proper threads.

Please don't let Pangoro end up being the UrsaringBeedrillScolopede-like fodder for future episodes, or I will be mad.

This seems like a nice filler to introduce Pancham though! Speculation buuuuut: They might look and act tough when trying to steal food, but the truth is they're stealing food for a sick comrade!!1

With multiple Pancham in this episode and Pangoro mentioned in the title, I think the episode will start out with only Pancham around and being lured by the food. One of them would become angry while Team Rocket's around, evolve and then go on a rampage.

Another possibility is that Pangoro is a parent of the two Pancham, and gets upset about something that happens to them and goes on a rampage. It would be nice though if there wasn't a rampaging/angry Pangoro during the episode and only one stepping in to be protective.

This sounds like it can be funny. In the scans it also looks like that Chespin is arguing with two Pancham. Maybe over food? It would be nice if this was a fight between Pangoro and Pancham, Chespin and TRio about who will get food. I can see Chespin as someone who likes food.

When the title says Bamboo Forest, I hope they literally mean "Bamboo Forest" rather than generic forest 7.2329. :"D

Seriously, different backdrops would be nice. Maybe along the way they can have a field of flowers or something, something to reference the games. @w@

www.dotup.org4691975.jpg

Summary from Bluesun :

"Due to Team Rocket's plotting, Pikachu and others are lost in a forest. But then, a Goronda suddenly closes in on them...?!"

[

Summary from Bluesun :

"Due to Team Rocket's plotting, Pikachu and others are lost in a forest. But then, a Goronda suddenly closes in on them...?!"
well if Pika and friends are getting chased by a giant wild Panda pokemon, they should find all panda pokemons natural enemy...Stairs

so cute! It seems that Pangoro is very protective and maybe thinks that when the others are with the two Pancham that they will do something to harm them after what Team Rocket did for them to get lost.

Inkay was pretty fond of food, right? It maybe steals all the food from Pancham, Pangoro and Chespin. Inkay maybe tries to hide it from the TRio too and eat it alone?

"Appearing in front of Satoshi and the crew, who were about to start eating lunch, 2 Pancham steal away the meal. In the middle of this, Rocket Dan snatch the Pokémon of Satoshi and the crew away."

Far left caption (on image): "Pangoro's big rampage"
Left caption (pointing to left image): "Meowth meets Pangoro, and makes it get very very angry."
Bottom caption: "Pancham's eyes (?). Chespin is flinching."

translations from Archaic.

Permanent link of yesterday's scans:
iEv27i8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom