• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This episode looks like it could be a wild ride. But Pumkaboo is a good enough reason for me to look forward to this episode.

I was also amused with Chespin launching a Pin Missle that exploded right in Pangoro's face.

The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?

The pokéball shown at the same time as the episode's title... could it be that one of the main characters is going to catch a new Pokémon ? Something like Pancham for Ash or Pumpkaboo for Jessie ?
But that Poké Ball is shown at the same time as the episode's title in every single XY preview...

Smash Preview
- Pikachu and the starters get captured.
- A Pangoro scares Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;R01eBCKBeqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01eBCKBeqg[/video]

Last edited:
Nice to see that Pumpkaboo makes its debut appearance in this episode. I wonder what attack it used on Pikachu, if that's what happened to cause vines to be surrounding him. Pangoro sure looks intimidating in this episode, and likely uses Brick Break it looks like. I'm thinking Pikachu is probably battling Team Rocket or something while covered in vines, if Jessie is using that Pumpkaboo against them in battle.

I was thinking that it may either be Leech Seed or Grass Knot. Either way, for once it's Jessie getting the Grass type. : D
It would be funny if Inkay gets Suction Cups and Pumpkaboo gets Frisk, because the abilities would contradict each other.

Also the starters interactions look pretty fun, I can't wait. ^^

Last edited:
I could be Wring here but I Think Jessie MIGHT be getting the Pumkaboo but who knows and that would be fine, and now it seems Team Rocket is getting A LOT OF Ghost Types now. The Pancham LOOK SLOOOOOOO CUTE I Think

It seems like the Pumkaboo will be in its Huge or Large Form, but I'm not sure... Also I hope Pumpkaboo goes to James to be honest. It seems like the kind of Pokemon who could rekindle that grass-type gag he had going.

I would say it goes to Musashi for the simple fact that Kojiro caught Inkay just a few episodes ago while Musashi needs something new. Wobbuffet is strong but limited, so she needs a more conventional Pokémon to vary up battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom