• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofurai Impersonation Plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit surprised that Diggersby is debuting so soon. I figured that the COTD would use a past-gen pokemon, but the writers had a different plan in mind.

Speaking of Diggersby, I really do believe it will end up using Dig at some point during the episode.

I Forget? Does a New Preview come after New Years or are we going to get the Preview today and just wait a few weeks for the Episode.

You can see footage at the end of the extended preview of what's to come.

Turns out, the hunter is a lardass who looks like an obese Bluto.

Quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed....

Last edited:
You can see footage at the end of the extended preview of what's to come.

Turns out, the hunter is a lardass who looks like an obese Bluto.

I'm a little disappointed....

I can understand the disappointment, but a lardass that has managed to "Run" around enough to hunt all theses Scatterbug/Spewpa is obviously doing something right. xD

Looks like Ash is going to do a whole lot of bonding with Scatterbug, as it evolves fully into Vivillon to take the hunter down. The hunter sure looks odd and not as threatening as a hunter normally looks like. Hopefully the way he talks will make him sound more threatening. I wonder what other attacks Diggersby will use, hopefully a couple that Clemont's Bunnelby didn't use before.

Didn't realize how big Spewpa is compared to Pikachu 0_0

This one didn't sound too interesting to me but now that I know it involves cosplay and a Wario lookalike I'm looking forward to it.

Hope Serena gets a Scatterbug or Spewpa. Out of the eleven main Pokemon on cast (Pikachu, Froakie, Fletchling, Bunnelby, Chespin, Dedenne, Wobuffet, Pumpkaboo, Inkay , Meowth and Fennekin) Serena only owns one. Counting TR as one and Dedenne purely as Clemont's as he caught it, Serena only has one compared to everyone's three. Though hopefully she catches Espurr and Absol in the upcoming episodes. Meowth is an independent Pokemon who need no man.

It'll be interesting to see which patterned Vivillon that Spewpa is going to evolve into. I hope it's a different pattern than the one we saw previously in the anime. Hopefully it'll show off a couple of moves we haven't seen yet in their Generation VI animation, maybe even Draining Kiss for the first time. Powder, Poison Powder, and Struggle Bug would be nice to see used against the hunter. Sleep Powder will probably used so that he's captured and arrested in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom