• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofurai Impersonation Plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY - ??? - Scatterbug

Called "Capture The Pokemon Buyer! The Kofurai Impersonation Plan". Apparently Kofukimushi and Kofurai are targeted by hunter(s).

Re: XY - ??? - Capture The Pokemon Buyer! The Kofurai Impersonation Plan

At least Vivillon's pre-evolutions will be featured in one episode.

So with this and the Pancham/Pangoro episode, we now have two episodes showcasing two Pokemon each... the writers don't seem to be interested in making those ~70 Pokemon stretch, do they? Wonder what they're planning.

Maybe this hunter/buyer are hunting as many Scatterbugs and spewpas as possible, either because of the diffrent patterns of Vivillon for collection or something.
The hunter haves a mansion full of captured Scatterbugs/spewpas. But they won't evolve to Vivillon, because they stored up in cages in his house and are unhappy. Or its probably similar to the Team Rocket vs Hunter episode. But Im interested to find out, Not one of the XY episodes have dissappointed me yet, so I will hope its a good one :)

Maybe the hunter and the people who hired him either heard rumors about the different Vivillon or know all about them and want the hunter to get as many different Scatterbug and Spewpa as possible. It would be cool to see a couple of Vivillon appear too, if there are a couple of different patterns to show why the hunter is after their pre-evolutions.

Hopefully both Froakie and Fletchling help to take down the hunter. I hope Team Rocket isn't the center of this episode, and Ash and his friends play the big role in protecting the Scatterbug and Spewpa this time.

Sounds like one of those Hunter J eps from Sinnoh. A pokemon hunter and Ash and co tries to stop him. And as others have said, he will probably try to get so many different patterns as possible. That seems to be the only point with collecting Scatterbug/Spewpa.

Always a pleasure to meet another Show exclusive baddy :)

"My name is K. You killed my sister. Prepare to die..." :mad:

From Animage:
1/9「ポケモンバイヤーを捕まえろ!コフーライ偽装作戦!!」
旅を続けるサトシたちは、ポケモンバイヤー・ダズがジュンサーから逃げている
現場に遭遇する。ダズはポケモンバイヤーとして主に、ビビヨンを売って金儲けを
している、なんともあくどいやつだ。そんなダズを追いかけるジュンサーを手伝うべく
サトシたちも後を追うが…
米村 川田 浅田 岩根

"Continuing their journey, Ash and his friends witness a Pokémon Buyer called Daz escaping from Officer Jenny. Daz is a really unscrupulous guy who makes money by selling Vivillon to his employer. To help Officer Jenny, Ash and his friends run after him as well..."

Daz, it's okay man. Vivillon Verendi is here for you, bro.

So I wonder how Ash and Co are gonna deal with Diggersby?? Pikachu really can't do much against it so Froakie and maybe Chespin seem like the best options to combat the fairly advanced pokemon for this early in the region.

Diggersby has been Confirmed to be in this Episode and that Rabbit with a Beard is one of the UGLIEST Pokemon I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY Life

Diggersby has been Confirmed to be in this Episode and that Rabbit with a Beard is one of the UGLIEST Pokemon I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY Life
Speak for yourself, I love Diggersby so i'm quite hyped for this episode.

Speak for yourself, I love Diggersby so i'm quite hyped for this episode.

No Problem there are people who Like this Pokemon and I Understand I just don't like the way it looks and the Design is just not my Liking and I am Sorry if I Offended U.

Wait, where does it say that Diggersby (tho?) is confirmed to appear?

I was going to skip this episode becuase it's not too interesting for me (becuase of the Pokemon involved), but Homer Simpson rabbit being added into the clusterfuck makes it a bit more interesting.

Diggerbsy is one of my personal favourites so I'm very excited for it. Besides which, ugliness is firmly in the eye of the beholder - I think he's adorable. :p

Last edited:
I'm guessing the thief...which is sounding less like Hunter J and more like the Magikarp Man...will probably more or less resemble Diggersby.

Diggersby can learn Thief, so I hope he uses it.

Thief needs to be shown. And not just as a quick swipe. It's a move too :(

I honestly hope that a scatterbug becomes part of the cast, with a new twist the whole hunter preventio /freindship growth between pokemon and main character. I noticed that there is a diggersby showing up in this episode wonder what that means......? also hope they do the whole hunter thing with a little dazzle and soem real threats not like volcorona and brycen. But I am sure I will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom