• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview
- Sylveon and Froakie have a battle.
- The Kindergarten kids seem to love Piakchu.
- Someone is in a Beartic costume.

[video=youtube;HrqfPpljI9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrqfPpljI9k[/video]

Even though Ash loses, it looks like it's going to be an intense battle between them. Draining Kiss looks pretty cool with that little shockwave that was created when Sylveon kissed Froakie. Froakie is pretty funny turning red like that.

Interesting how Team Rocket dresses up as Cubchoo and Beartic to lure the children onto the van. I'm surprised they aren't wearing Pancham and Pangoro outfits. ;-)

So Serena will be kinda jealous like many people predicted? lol XD looking forward to this episode.

Anyone notice the preschoolers aren't in uniforms but different clothes?

I'm guessing that she didn't actually mean a date-date when beating Ash; she just wanting him to go with him to see the kids and let them play with some cool new Pokemon? At any rate, Serena needs to step up her Ash game and take out the competition, though I don't think she'll do much more about it than having to face and realize her feelings for Ash.

Interesting how Team Rocket dresses up as Cubchoo and Beartic to lure the children onto the van. I'm surprised they aren't wearing Pancham and Pangoro outfits. ;-)

I wonder if it's an ice cream truck.

Luring small children with ice cream. For shame, TR.

Serena looked quite mad in that preview. I have to watch the eps I have not watched yet so I can watch this. It will be interesting.

Was Serena worried that Ash might date the kindergarten teacher? Her voice sounded worried in the preview XDD more shipping hints

Ash, premier and Serena should have a 3 way.

Battle that is.

Anyone notice the preschoolers aren't in uniforms but different clothes?

Well, Kalos is based on France and the children in France don't wear uniforms to school. I'm surprised that the Japanese writers are being realistic with clothing and not sticking uniforms onto everyone.

Well you know a non-familiar saying "When in France, there is romance." LOL

Luring small children with ice cream. For shame, TR.

But Giovanni will be so proud of them!

And is just me, or does anyone else think Premier looks like Skyla's modestly dressed kid sister :confused:

I have to admit the battle animations looks really good for being done by one of the average animation teams.

A problem I have with this episode though, is the Attract move. It was way too overused in Best Wishes and everytime it successfully hit an opponent, the effected Pokemon would not be able to fight back and go on to lose every time. The one effected by the move should be able to fight back, like Ambipom did in one of those D/P contests. It's just lame how being hit by the move always results in an automatic loss, and it appears that will be the case in this episode once again.

The newest preview showed Froakie crashing into a tree which heavily implies that Sylveon will totally own him. It's really sad 'cause I like Froakie, but I suppose I shouldn't stress over his loss. This episode seems fairly ordinary at the moment. Neither good nor bad.

[video=youtube;kARB8oa9cTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kARB8oa9cTM[/video]

Well, from what the preview clips in Episode 12 look, they feeding sweets for Shippers here. Shippers just shouldn't get surprised if the feeding hand slaps you in the end.
Anyways, probably serves development for Serena and nice they use the "eye contact means a battle" quote here.
Certainly gets entertaining though. I'm interested if and to which extent they go into Fairy types here. Unlike Dedenne, Sylveon is pure Fairy type and I would really love it, if it turns out Keromatsu is female.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom