• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY - ??? - Ninfia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park

This episode looks interesting. Froakie vs Sylveon should be a good match. I wonder how Ash will respond to Sylveon and Cute Charm, seeing as how one of his biggest, and only, strategies in Unova was having Snivy get Pokemon to fall in love with her only to Vine Whip the crap out of them.

I also wonder if this girl will be an anime exclusive recurring rival like Stephan. She does have the marketable Sylveon on her side.

It would also be cool if she becomes a love rival to Serena by hitting on Ash but that might be asking for too much:p

Hate to break it to you guys but Froakie's not gonna fall for Sylveon like Piplup fell for Marril or Oshawott for Emolga, we already know Sylveon has attract.

Of the Pokémon that have "fell in love", Psyduck, Totodile, Corphish, Ludicolo, Marshtomp, Piplup and Oshawott were all indeed water types, but consider all of them were, besides Marshtomp, comic relief and Buisel, Corsola etc did not have any instance of "love". Even Squirtle and Politoed who were comic releif never did so. Stop playing "pattern maker". I really don't see this happening to Froakie, this is just cold and clinical: TM45

I wanted Premier to be a rival! She can be Serena's rival and Clemont could use a rival too, another inventor would be nice. And it'd be cool if Clemont showed the kindergartners his inventions. And one took his glasses right off his face (well a kindergartner took Ash's hat off in "Here Comes the Trubbish Squad") then the now blind, annoyed Clemont snatches them right off the kindergartner's face and puts them back on his own and tries to tell the kindergartner that he needs his glasses to see.

Last edited:

I don't think Froakie is going to love Sylveon at all outside of after being affected by his/her Attract. I think Froakie will probably show that it's more of a Pokemon that prefers tough battling and not to get involved in love at all.

With Premier being a teacher, I think this episode will just be for her to stay a COTD instead of becoming a rival. Though it would be cool if this was the start of one.

Re: XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park!!

Honestly it seems obvious that Froakie was either Attracted or Cute Charmed so I don't know why people are jumping straight to love.

I really hope that this trainer is going to be Ash's rival, though at this point and time I doubt it.

But I really hope she has a major crush on Ash if she is indeed his rival. This could also work with Serena having deep feelings for Ash, thus creating a love triangle and giving some competitive incentive for Serena while this girl can develop an interesting and unique rivalry with Ash, knowing if this is exactly the case, her feelings for Ash may end up being one-sided.

It may also be interesting to see how Ash will react to some random girl making a sly move on him if for one time comic relief at the least. So lets just see what happens here.

TBH I don't think "Premier" is something you'd name a recurring rival.

I just hope infatuation is handled better as an ailment.

I read on Serebii that Sylveon's trainer is a teacher at a kindergarten, so that means she's just a CoTD.

I just hope they do this whole thing right I woul like froakie to be female but what would that mean for ash. I would hope it does not gain a crush on ash.. Fruthermore I want Ash to train froakie to win and win big evn if it means a lose in the first try. sylveon has to be tough and smart but compassionate outside of battle. finally I would love to see ash be surpised byt the whole fairy type thing or at least forgetful.

I read on Serebii that Sylveon's trainer is a teacher at a kindergarten, so that means she's just a CoTD.

I had a feeling that she was a gonna be a just some cotd that will be forgotten the next episode.

speaking of which, why is bulba still calling this episode commotion in the park? XD

Yoops, I forgot to change the title. >_>

Oh great...children... :-|

(already dreading the dub)

Famitsu summary from Bluesun -->

"'Satoshi and friends find their Pokemon are very popular at the nursery, but not all the children will go near them. Why are they afraid of Pokemon?!' - 'If I win, then go out with me!' -- Premier's Nymphia and Satoshi's Keromatsu battle!!"

"'Satoshi and friends find their Pokemon are very popular at the nursery, but not all the children will go near them. Why are they afraid of Pokemon?!' - 'If I win, then go out with me!' -- Premier's Nymphia and Satoshi's Keromatsu battle!!"
Uh oh. Ash and the frog may be the focus, but Serena might have found her new rival. :p

Uh oh. Ash and the frog may be the focus, but Serena might have found her new rival. :p

Now THIS I've got to see!

Now THIS I've got to see!

I was hoping that this Premier girl had a crush on Ash. Either way, it's unlikely that she is Ash's rival. However, she might end up being Serena's rival when it comes to Ash. I forsee a very interesting episode airing in about two weeks.

Ehehehehe....can't wait! !

Thanks to Bluesun for the translation.
Satoshi ends up battling the Pokemon Trainer Premier, and challenges her 'Intertwining Pokemon' Nymphia with his 'Bubble Frog Pokemon' Keromatsu. Premier tells Satoshi 'If I win, then go out with me!', and Satoshi ends up losing to Nymphia's Attract. As promised, Satoshi ends up being taken by her to the nursery she works at. The children are very happy to see Pikachu, but one boy named Randy is scared of Pokemon and won't come close.

You mean we'll have TWO girls competing for Ash's attention? o_o

You think we should tell them they're wasting their time?

Though I'm VERY happy about the return of Attract! :crush:

Pokémon: once again with S&M!

Last edited:
If Serena and Fennekin DO NOT battle Primier and her Sylveon in a second/rematch battle, I'd be very disappointed.

This episode is almost inviting a conflict between these two trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom