• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY014: "The Mysterious Rain Shelter! Nyasper Saw it!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about that preview is Bonnie's take on the 'everyone get Pokemon' slogan.

And thus Espurr tries to add Bonnie to it's ever growing list of victims...

It's really fun they're putting in a trickster Espurr. I bet it's based on that one Espurr in Lumiose City that an NPC calls it a troublemaker.

A preview without Background Music... that sure was creepy. Everyone's reaction to the ghostly-looking things is priceless.

Hopefully Espurr will use a couple of other moves along with that Psychic attack, to help defeat Team Rocket. It would be interesting if we find out what gender it is, though I doubt it.

I really like how the preview for this episode has no music playing in the background. It is very fitting for a preview of an episode that is supposed to be creepy (at least for the characters). Hopefully we'll get to see some hilarious reactions to the creepiness of the mansion.

If only this episode happened at the end of XY. I would love to see that espurr try and scare talonflame or greninja and then eating a dark pulse/brave bird to the face.

So it looked like Espurr took a Leech Seed (probably from Pumpkaboo) at the top of the stairs, but I wonder what that blue thing coming towards them was. :O maybe another attack? Looks like Bonnie gets some focus in this episode. I bet she'll be the bravest person of the group >.<

Looks like Bonnie gets some focus in this episode. I bet she'll be the bravest person of the group >.<

Maybe not so much 'brave' as "brother, look, a cute pokemon! Let's follow it, maybe there are more cute pokemon!" <3

I thought there was something eerie and weird about the episode preview; took me a second to realize the lack of music. I am so excited for this episode! ESPURR!

I was excited to see this episode today, then I remembered it said the 30th in the preview.

Anyone know why they're taking a week break?

i WAS SO EXCITED FOR TODAY BUT NOOOOO IT HAS TO AIR IN ANOTHER WEEK

The time will come... my sweet Espurr.

4bec945f198a68179b325bf8c1dfc5691385422488_full.jpg

It's like in X and Y, where Emma's Espurr Mimi ran away when Looker got too close. We got too close, and scared it off for now.

But yeah. I knew we had to wait, but it still sucks. I'm really looking forward to this episode, since Espurr is one of my top five favorite Pokemon of Gen VI so far. But I was wondering, has there been any word on the necklace Espurr was wearing in the preview?

I was excited to see this episode today, then I remembered it said the 30th in the preview.

Anyone know why they're taking a week break?

Naruto is having a double episode special to make up for Pokemon having one with XY1 and 2.

I watched Pokemon Get☆TV's preview and it didn't really show anything new except for Espurr using what I assume was Psychic to send Team Rocket and their Pokemon out a window. Still pretty cool I guess.

[video=youtube;WaDFIZ_YZP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDFIZ_YZP0[/video]

I love spooky episodes XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom