• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I am annoyed it is another Keromatsu episode, I do feel bad for the frog because it just keeps losing. And no, that "victory" over Harimaron does not count. But I guess all of this buildup, training, and focus eps will make it pretty badass later on in the series like Ash's Lizardon, Jukain and Goukazaru.
The second Kalos Gym is a Rock-type one, right? (I still haven’t played the X/Y games, yet.) I’m thinking that Keromatsu will make up for these past couple losses there. That’s also why I think it’s gotten a bit more focus that Satoshi’s other Pokemon (other than that Yayakoma is the regional Flying-type Pokemon which never get a lot of focus, and Pikachu is already pretty established, anyway). I’d rather see it lose now and gain some experience off those losses than see it somehow be powerful enough take down a Gym Leader’s Pokemon out of nowhere.

Even though I am annoyed it is another Keromatsu episode, I do feel bad for the frog because it just keeps losing. And no, that "victory" over Harimaron does not count. But I guess all of this buildup, training, and focus eps will make it pretty badass later on in the series like Ash's Lizardon, Jukain and Goukazaru.
The second Kalos Gym is a Rock-type one, right? (I still haven’t played the X/Y games, yet.) I’m thinking that Keromatsu will make up for these past couple losses there. That’s also why I think it’s gotten a bit more focus that Satoshi’s other Pokemon (other than that Yayakoma is the regional Flying-type Pokemon which never get a lot of focus, and Pikachu is already pretty established, anyway). I’d rather see it lose now and gain some experience off those losses than see it somehow be powerful enough take down a Gym Leader’s Pokemon out of nowhere.

Amaura learns thunderbolt.

Get pwnt frog.

Preview
- Froakie trains.
- Froakie uses Double Team
- Froakie and Frogadier team up to attack Team Rocket.

[video=youtube;1OmHutEMf8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmHutEMf8Q[/video]

Wow, all the ninja outfits the characters and Pokemon are wearing are just too adorable! Even if this episode does end up more filler than substance I'm looking forward to it a lot more now, although it seems Keromatsu at least will get some decent development after his recent losses.

Preview:

[video=youtube;VwVMW7z7ZSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwVMW7z7ZSU[/video]

It seems Froakie will learn two moves in this episode: Double Team and Quick Attack.

In that case, Froakie will have five moves. Which one will be replaced?

It seems Froakie will learn two moves in this episode: Double Team and Quick Attack.

In that case, Froakie will have five moves. Which one will be replaced?

My guess is pound. Water pulse is Froakie's strongest attack and bubble covers for long range enemies.

From what I have seen from the Previews, this Episode looks like it will be REALLY Good IMO. Froakie Episode HOORAY WITH A Frogadier to Boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom