• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a mini summary on it
lY3YkS1.jpg

Does this summary state anything new??

"Searching for the 'Pokemon Flute' which can awaken sleeping Kabigon, Satoshi goes to Parfum Palace, but then...?!"

Summary from that scan, translation from Bluesun

==========================

"Satoshi and friends find a sleeping Kabigon. To wake it, they have to use a "Pokemon Flute". So they head to Parfam Palace to meet the princess who has the flute!"
"Kabigon's snoring causes big trouble for the city!"
"This is the princess who has the Pokemon flute."

Summary and captions from TV-Game scan. Translation also from Bluesun

TV-Game.png

Last edited:
What??? OMG, why so many breaks, hopefully there's a 1 hour special in the future.

What??? OMG, why so many breaks, hopefully there's a 1 hour special in the future.

They can take just as many breaks as they want :)

I prefer episodes come out at a moderate pace and be good instead of cranking out weekly crap

Weekly crap? all XY episodes so far have been good imo so that's why I can't wait. BW was different, I couldn't wait any longer until that mess was over.

New summary:
As they continue their journey, Satoshi and friends arrive in Koboku Town, where they discover a sleeping Kabigon snoring loudly. To wake it, the townspeople need to retrieve the "Pokémon Flute" said to have been taken by the selfish Daughter of Parfum Palace. Satoshi and friends go to the palace and ask the daughter to return the flute, but she only agrees on one special condition.

Another new summary. Credit goes to Dephender.

So the battle is gonna be between someone and this girl aye, idk who it could be, most likely Ash though.

While Snorlax is one of my favourite Kanto Pokemon and a Pokemon I was happy to see in the games blocking a path again, another episode about how bad its sleeping can be, while understandable to make another episode of, doesn't really sound that interesting or exciting. The plot with the selfish daughter having the Pokeflute for herself sounds lame, and it even means that Snorlax would have less focus. Hopefully the condition for her to let it be used to awaken it is fun and interesting, and she might have the fun kind of selfish personality too instead of an annoying one.

Regarding the break coming after this episode, I'm not that bothered about it because we will be getting a one hour special featuring Viola reappearing and Grant making his first appearance in the Battle Mason battling together very soon.

Preview
- Some man is sitting on a throne.
- A Pokeflute is shown.
- A Snorlax fires an attack.

[video=youtube;LIxp8Hr7XfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIxp8Hr7XfY[/video]

This Preview looks Okay, this could be an Entertaining Filler but who knows?

The princess looks like Ursula.

I'm wondering if they'll do the fireworks scene. It might be too early for something as shippy as that though.

The princess looks like Ursula.

I'm wondering if they'll do the fireworks scene. It might be too early for something as shippy as that though.

I don't think its so much as shipping, its just they won't have enough time. There looks like there will be a lot going in the episode. I mean, the gang is going to four places: Camphrier Town, Shabbadabba Castle, Route 6 and the Parfum Palace. Not to mention the battle between Ash and the princess. I don't think we will get the fireworks scene, or if we do it will be shoehorned in at the last second :/

Im my opinion the episode is infinitely more interesting now that some brat seemingly wants to take Pikachu away. Kabigon has always been a boring Pokémon to me and so knowing that waking one up isn't the whole plot of the episode is making me look forward to actually seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom