• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY0?? - Snorlax

Think Ash's Snorlax will be in this one? NA! Too early right, hope Ash talks about it though :)

What's that in the background? A Sudowoodo? Revenge of the Broken Bridges?

Some fool woke the Snorlax from their afternoon nap! :eek:

Though now that I think of it, that thing in the background kinda looks like part of a suit...

Maybe the Boss Fantasies are gonna get dark! Now THAT I'd pay to see!

Last edited:

I'm assuming that this episode is a reference to the Pokeflute/Parfum Palace scenario in the games.

Either way, I'm never disappointed to see a Snorlax.

I think Team Rocket probably tries to catch them all, and ends up waking them all up from their sleep and go on a rampage sort of thing, something like that. A group of Snorlax on a rampage would be a crazy sight to see.

Though it could also only be a fantasy of what could happen if the gang tries to wake them all up with the Poke Flute, and then they try a different approach instead or something.

What if Clemont had a fear of Snorlax? That would be funny and it has to be from a past experience.

What if Clemont had a fear of Snorlax? That would be funny and it has to be from a past experience.
The image gives me Attack on Titan vibes (and judging from Tumblr, I'm far from the only one) so relating it to Clemont of all people would be hilarious and perfect.

Let him get irrationally angry!

But please don't let Snorlaxes eat people! o_o

Think Ash's Snorlax will be in this one? NA! Too early right, hope Ash talks about it though :)

Not really, most likely the anime is referencing a game event that happens (the pokeflute snorlax in pokemon x and y).

So this is the anime's answer to the Snorlax on Route 7.

While I don't much like Attack on Titan, a Pokemon pastiche of it would be hilariously nutty.

I'm getting vibes from that dull Kabigon episode from Kanto here.

That Snorlax episode from Kanto is a classic tho.

I wonder if this episode is focused all on Snorlax, that Mega Lucario stuff could happen here as well with the noise he made, maybe waking up the Snorlax.

The Title for this episode was announced in the World Hobby Fair Tokyo Conference via a small trailer.

The title is "Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!"

The air date is still unknown and no further information is know about it, other than Snorlax and Furfrou will appear!

Re: XY0?? - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

I just wonder who the battle will be against, TR or Furfrou. We know Snorlax won't be there since Snorlax isn't even at the palace.

With a mini summary on it
lY3YkS1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom