• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Madame X could be:

-Hunter J, after her impossible escape from her death

-a Team Flare scientiest, excluding Xerosic

-a new villain that is similar to what Hunter J was; exclusive to the anime

WHO IS MADAME X? (Hint: She is not Salt, btw spot the reference!)

Last edited:
Maybe Madame X could be:

-Hunter J, after her impossible escape from her death

-a Team Flare scientiest, excluding Xerosic

-a new villain that is similar to what Hunter J was; exclusive to the anime

WHO IS MADAME X? (Hint: She is not Salt, btw spot the reference!)
Or a possessed Officer Jenny or at first I thought she was Clemont's mother until I saw her hair (no blond hair it was green) or she might be Sabrina.

I'm here for Sabrina coming back after 17 years :) she is one of my fave gym leaders.

I'm still REALLY HYPED Up for this Episode, it looks REALLY GOOD IMO, and if it is Very Good in My Eyes, it might get on my List for being My Favorite XY Episode.

I'm here for Sabrina coming back after 17 years :) she is one of my fave gym leaders.

Conveniently enough, she could have a mega-evolvable Pokémon if her Kadabra evolved. (Or even that Haunter)

Heck, I'm kinda surprised she didn't make guest appearances to show off her new looks & pimp the games they're from.

I have to agree that it would be nice to see team flare here in this episode, but I Would like to see a different kind of villain, one like hunter J, but knowing the plot that team flare has I would like to see an even darker character, one who coul parralel Hunter J in cruelty, but also have a sinister motive beyond just capturing pokemon and selling them, we have seen to much of that. What i would like to see is a character ready for the world to end, ready for her reign to begin, and ready to help capture pokemon that in all reality could take or give life to even Arceus. I mean come on Team Flares motives are massively sinister, and I want to see those motive played out well.

Oh Yeah, I AM SO Pumped for this Tomorrow, I REALLY HOPE this will be a Good Episode, because all the Trailers and Pictures I have seen Loo VERY Good to Me at Least and this is my Most Anticipated Episode of XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom