• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu

I'm sick and tired of these evil Pikachu episodes.

I swear I saw this episode back during Episode N... oh wait, yes I did. Welp, that was fast.

I swear I saw this episode back during Episode N... oh wait, yes I did. Welp, that was fast.

Heck, we saw it three times over even! With highly erratic results no less! :dizzy:

*sigh* Things were going so well, and now it looks like cracks are starting to appear :-( (though I could be wrong)

Great not another pikachu under controll of something episode. I have a feeling that seems to be a tradition with every series of the anime.

Every season of the anime gains new fans who are young enough where they may have never seen Pikachu possessed before, and if you've never seen it happen before, it's some interesting stuff. Soooo it kinda makes sense that they're doing it again. xD Probably won't match up to Pikachu Re-Volts, but eh.

No, it doesn't make sense. Especially since those generic mind control events from Episode N happened only this year. Really, that logic gives the anime an excuse to do this every three-to-four months. lol

No, it doesn't make sense. Especially since those generic mind control events from Episode N happened only this year. Really, that logic gives the anime an excuse to do this every three-to-four months. lol
Why not do it every week? You never know when new viewers tune in.

I'm okay with this if it's the only Pikachu-control ep we see this saga. Get it done and over with.

I hope Team Flare is involved with this Pikachu possessed thing.

We haven't seen anything like that before, have we?

But this could be purposeful, unlike the accidental possession in the R/S saga. Incompetent and colour blind. Aqua/Magma were such good anime villains.

Perhaps Malamar is Xerosic's?

But this could be purposeful, unlike the accidental possession in the R/S saga. Incompetent and colour blind. Aqua/Magma were such good anime villains.
It was purposeful with Butch and Cassidy in the Orange Islands saga, as well as with Team Plasma in the Episode N climax (just 8 months ago).

We haven't seen anything like that before, have we?

I don't care about Pikachu being possessed for the tenth time tbh, I just wanna see a sight of Team Flare soon, I'm not here for another Unova where we had to wait over 100 episodes to see Team Plasma. :uhoh: (altough we know why that happened).

That's strange. It looks a bit creepy, lol. Anyways, I don't think Team Flare is going to be in the anime for quite a while @ R!ck, I think they would be more focused on getting the main basics down in the anime, like the people, the pokemon, etc etc.

Every season of the anime gains new fans who are young enough where they may have never seen Pikachu possessed before, and if you've never seen it happen before, it's some interesting stuff. Soooo it kinda makes sense that they're doing it again. xD Probably won't match up to Pikachu Re-Volts, but eh.

Why would kids forget something that was done almost some months ago, with the episode N episode at the begining of 2013.

Last edited:

Why would kids forget something that was done almost some months ago, with the episode N episode at the begining of 2013.

Frankly, I don't think kids ranging from ages 5-12 really care as much as we do about the plotline or if certain things are redone as we do. If they enjoy the show, they'll keep watching regardless. Not to mention a new group of fans who are coming in following getting XY for Christmas and such.

I'm hoping Malamar hypnotizes some other Pokemon besides just Pikachu.

Going by the ratings, it's not like anyone actually watched it. :lol:

By the preview, it seems this happens in the Malamar episode, and isn't it's own episode.

Yep, I think this thread should be closed, or merged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom