• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY023: The Bond of the Aurora! Amarus and Amaruruga!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY023: The Aurora Bond! Amaura and Aurorus!!
Airing: April 17th

Last edited by a moderator:
With new fossil Pokemon it's to be expected that there will be another episode on how they're revived for the new generation. I thought BW!'s episode on reviving fossil Pokemon was really good with Archeops showing a lot of personality, and it was just a really fun and interesting episode, so I'd like the same this generation. Amaura and Aurorus are my favourite fossil Pokemon so I'd really love for them to get a good episode. It'd be cool if Grant captured one of them and used them in his gym battle against Ash too.

WOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOO, Amaura and Aurous are going to be in the Anime Soon, REALLY NICE, they are Great Pokemon IMO, this should be Fun I Think.

Amaura for Serena??? eh I doubt it but I still hope this is a decent episode. All past episodes focused on fossils have been good.

Clemont's winter wear is just cute!!
But it's exactly the same as the winter wears that Ash, Serena, and Bonnie are wearing! What actually makes the difference is Clemont himself...

Why bother with the sail fossil when you could opt for the mighty helix fossil. hur dur durr.

The BW fossil episode was actually pretty solid, up until TR didn't capture the Archeops to actually seem menacing. One of the last BW eps I think I actually watched. We've had plenty of episodes by now about reviving pokemon from fossils, so hopefully it will focus more on the pokemon themselves. Give them some characterization with dealing with being born into a new age.

Seems like Team Rocket will try to steal Amaura, but it also seems that there will be several Amaura and Aurorus in the episode unless they only revive one of the many fossils they find. So, this isn't going to be a good day for Team Rocket... I was also expecting that they would be using in-game clothes for the characters like the down jackets for an occassion like this but it seems that they will just ignore that.

Clemont's winter wear is just cute!!
But it's exactly the same as the winter wears that Ash, Serena, and Bonnie are wearing! What actually makes the difference is Clemont himself...

Sorry just fangirling I know.
Don't take me wrong, I also was on my own way, after all :p

A young Amura gets separated from its grandparent Aurorus because of TR and needs the gang's help finding its way to the Great Valley? Sign me up.

This episode seems kind of pointless to me. I mean wouldn't it have been much better for Grant to debut both of the fossils?? I know they needed to do the fossil lab episode but they could of done it with Aerodactyl and the other fossils.

Didn't the other fossil Pokémon have their focus from past episodes? Using old Pokémon as the focus of this episode would be accused of being completely pointless. Amaura and Aurorus would at least display their ability to survive the cold frigid weather and turn Normal-type moves into Ice-type. While Grant does have Amaura on hand, it's not really in the spotlight given that it has to share it with Tyrunt.

Didn't the other fossil Pokémon have their focus from past episodes? Using old Pokémon as the focus of this episode would be accused of being completely pointless. Amaura and Aurorus would at least display their ability to survive the cold frigid weather and turn Normal-type moves into Ice-type. While Grant does have Amaura on hand, it's not really in the spotlight given that it has to share it with Tyrunt.

Meh, they could of focused on Aerodactyl and the mega stuff. I just feel like it would of been cooler for Grant to debut the two fossils.

Meh, they could of focused on Aerodactyl and the mega stuff. I just feel like it would of been cooler for Grant to debut the two fossils.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Too many Ptera episodes as is. Lets focus on another fossil for a change.

Amaura is my favorite fossil Pokémon (Along with Aurorus) so I definitely can't wait for this episode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Too many Ptera episodes as is. Lets focus on another fossil for a change.

I really feel like Aerodactyl has been done to death. I really want to see the new fossil Pokemon or the ones who haven't gotten much attention have the spotlight.

I really feel like Aerodactyl has been done to death. I really want to see the new fossil Pokemon or the ones who haven't gotten much attention have the spotlight.

Ya but he has an upgrade this region so he will most likely get another one.

Also the summary says a ton of fossils so most likely we will see other fossil pokemon.

Famitsu Summary and Caption from Bluesun -

"Satoshi and friends meet up with Pansy and head to the Fossil Laboratory. There, they find the ancient Pokemon Amarus and Amaruruga!"
"It (Amaruruga) was playing in the snow with Amarus, but then Team Rocket appeared..."

Preview
- There are a bunch of fossils.
- Amarua is playing in the snow.
- There is something like an Aurora borealis going on.

[video=youtube;RlH5r56rqgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlH5r56rqgk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom