• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY024: The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be surprised if it goes the "2004 advance generation episode that was canceled due to earthquake" way and not air at all. Although It would'nt really matter because unlike The team plasma episodes, this episode seems to be prob seems the typical bland filler episode this show has.

Although I am surprised by the episode is getting a dub.

Sure we don't know quite yet about this thing and sadly the hardest thing you could imagine is this episode will be skipped again instead of showing it to public universe.

One thing that keeps bugging me is the whole plot. Why could anyone made this eps on purpose and in the same time disaster happens. I don't know more exactly about this sunken ship ferry news but Japanese people are sensitively skip it just for no good reason why it should be likely for that.....

But overall I truly expect this eps won't be put away again meaning this is the last chance to show up the best thing about it. Can't wait for more,dude.

Note: Sorry Japan peoples. I know this sounds harsh but I just want to say how I hate about the skipping. It annoys me a lot.:(

Adyniz said:

What's the source for this? I mean, I know it says "the June schedule for Cartoon Network" but where is said schedule information coming from? I checked Toonzone, where these kinds of things are usually posted, but didn't see anything.

ArvAl said:
Why could anyone made this eps on purpose and in the same time disaster happens.

The disaster happened a week before the episode was set to air. It would have been 99% finished by then.

Sure we don't know quite yet about this thing and sadly the hardest thing you could imagine is this episode will be skipped again instead of showing it to public universe.

One thing that keeps bugging me is the whole plot. Why could anyone made this eps on purpose and in the same time disaster happens. I don't know more exactly about this sunken ship ferry news but Japanese people are sensitively skip it just for no good reason why it should be likely for that.....

But overall I truly expect this eps won't be put away again meaning this is the last chance to show up the best thing about it. Can't wait for more,dude.

Note: Sorry Japan peoples. I know this sounds harsh but I just want to say how I hate about the skipping. It annoys me a lot.:(
First of all, get your sources right. In April, there was a ferry capsized in South Korea, and nearly 300 people died. Nearly 200 of them were high school students.
Second, they had every good reason to skip the episode. It's a tragedy, and the incident happened in the country right next to them. It would had been on the news and there would have been people affected by the incident - especially when most of the victims were children/teenagers.

First of all, get your sources right. In April, there was a ferry capsized in South Korea, and nearly 300 people died. Nearly 200 of them were high school students.
Second, they had every good reason to skip the episode. It's a tragedy, and the incident happened in the country right next to them. It would had been on the news and there would have been people affected by the incident - especially when most of the victims were children/teenagers.

One. I know the capsized ship is in South Korea.

Two. I also know that most of the victims are student so my condolences for their family.

THREE(The important one). I've just recently saw the news on I-net and what you've it's true and the problem is why Tv Tokyo want to make this eps earlier before it happened just now. I know I'm not a psychic but can they just brodcast this eps way back before the tragedy?(I wish so but it's too late) Now CN is already take the job and ready to action so oh well....I guess we just need to sit tight and keep our minds updated about this recent activity.

So TV-Tokyo was supposed to predict that this tragedy was going to take place half a year before it happened?

They don't wait to start working on these episodes the week they're scheduled to air, y'know.

So TV-Tokyo was supposed to predict that this tragedy was going to take place half a year before it happened?

They don't wait to start working on these episodes the week they're scheduled to air, y'know.

No..it's just a wish but can they do it? I don't know man.

Oops..nothing just...uh...my bad....*gasp*....mu wishful thinking

It's just a very unfortunate coincidence, like the earthquake happened during BW, that forced the anime company to skip (and in part recycle) the Team Plasma events, since they had scenes full of massive destruction (which would have been cool to watch, but alas… what happened, happened). It's nothing that can be predicted.

But yeah. It's "funny" in a very sick way.

Anyway, I think that they'll probably air this episode in the future. They only have to see where it fits best, in the real and anime timelines.

I assume there's something in the contract between OLM and TV Tokyo where the latter gets first dibs on airing the episodes, so if *they* have to skip an episode, everyone else down the line as to as well, like with the Plasma episodes and AG101. I doubt CN will be the first to air the Skrelp episode in order.

Last edited:
So it wasn't true? ugh, oh well, hopefully they'll retcon it, I think this has a chance to air sometime in August or September.

I assume there's something in the contract between Toei and TV Tokyo where the latter gets first dibs on airing the episodes, so if *they* have to skip an episode, everyone else down the line as to as well, like with the Plasma episodes and AG101. I doubt CN will be the first to air the Skrelp episode in order.

Toei? Toei Animation has nothing to do with this franchise.

I assume there's something in the contract between Toei and TV Tokyo where the latter gets first dibs on airing the episodes, so if *they* have to skip an episode, everyone else down the line as to as well, like with the Plasma episodes and AG101. I doubt CN will be the first to air the Skrelp episode in order.

Toei does'nt animate the show (or have any association with Pokemon), I have a feeling you meant OLM.

Toei does'nt animate the show (or have any association with Pokemon), I have a feeling you meant OLM.

Whoop, my bad then. I got them mixed up...somehow.

There's a thirst for everytnig, im sure CN can air it first, Ty Tokyo wont mind too much.

There's a thirst for everytnig, im sure CN can air it first, Ty Tokyo wont mind too much.

Yup. I mean this is not the first time CN release an episode that never airs in Japan right?

Edit: Whoops. Bad news everyone. Turner Broadcasting System has just removed this eps from the website so I guess I have to take back my words from above then....

Last edited:
Yup. I mean this is not the first time CN release an episode that never airs in Japan right?

Not one that never aired, but there have been a couple specials that aired dubbed before the japanese got it- the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon and I think one other I'm forgetting. So it might be possible for a regular episode to air in the states before in Japan.

Though now that's all a moot point, isn't it?

Edit: Whoops. Bad news everyone. Turner Broadcasting System has just removed this eps from the website so I guess I have to take back my words from above then....

Sounds like OLM or TVtokyo may have got to them. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom