• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

PREVIEW: XY027: Flabebe and the Fairy Flower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
re: XY027: "Flabebé and the Fairy Flower!"

Don't lie to me! Bonnie's on the beach. Aww I hope her flower hair bow will match her swimsuit. (We'll get more shirtless Clemont for the fangirls, he's hot and cute). Bonnie has enough "pets". Yes this looks like it may be a beach episode (XY is getting so many beach episodes now).

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Pokemon Fan summary, by bluesun -

"A Flabebe spots Eureka's hair ornament and latches onto it. It seems that this Flabebe has lost its own flower. But how did it lose it?"

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
If Serena doesn't get this flabebe then I doubt she's ever gonna catch anything, not that it's necessarily bad considering her role is to be Ash's love interest and pokemon just gets in the way.

H.M

MY OPINIONS!!!11one
Reaction score
If Serena doesn't get this flabebe then I doubt she's ever gonna catch anything, not that it's necessarily bad considering her role is to be Ash's love interest and pokemon just gets in the way.
Dude that's harsh.

Flabebe doesn't deserve that.

I have a feeling Bonnie won't be able to keep it. I don't think the writers would allow the younger non-trainer to have more Pokemon than an official trainer at any time. That summary is pretty bare bones as it is.

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body.

So...this Flabebe lost (possibly) a part of its body???? ;__;

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body.

War is Hell.

mientes
Reaction score

well dex entries are inconsistently represented in the anime and always have been O:
i'm thinking specifically about that one time spoink stopped hopping in the anime and it was supposed to die but it didn't

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I want Serena to catch that Flabebe, but perhaps that won't happen. Most likely scenario would be that Bonnie would bond with the Flabebe for some time, and Ash and the others would probably help in searching for it's flower for the rest of the epsiode.
When they locate it's flower, the Flabebe and Bonnie would have an emotional parting and just go their seperate ways.

bₗₐcₖ cₐₜ, bₐd ₗᵤcₖ
Reaction score
I want Serena to catch that Flabebe, but perhaps that won't happen. Most likely scenario would be that Bonnie would bond with the Flabebe for some time, and Ash and the others would probably help in searching for it's flower for the rest of the epsiode.
When they locate it's flower, the Flabebe and Bonnie would have an emotional parting and just go their seperate ways.
Ooh I agree. It will probably be very similar to the episodes in which Max bonded with a Pokemon, only to part with it at the end of the episode.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
Ooh I agree. It will probably be very similar to the episodes in which Max bonded with a Pokemon, only to part with it at the end of the episode.
Yeah, the episode from AG in which Max had bonded with Ralts was one of my favorites. This one could be similar to it.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score

Pokédex entries don't really mean much and often contradict with what we see in the games or even in the Pokémon's designs. I doubt the flower is an actual part of a Flabébé's body.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a Flabébé in the cast, but unlike what you guys suggested, I would want Ash to catch it, because it isn't the kind of Pokémon he usually catches. Since this has zero chance of happening, Bonnie keeping it would be good enough.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
Clemont's Poke Ball didn't work on Flabebe. She already has a trainer (probably the old man).

bₗₐcₖ cₐₜ, bₐd ₗᵤcₖ
Reaction score
This episode looks really cute. And why is everyone drawing their Pokeballs? Can we say group battle? (More Serena action time!!!) :D

Well Bonnie doesn't get the Flabebe, but I don't mind the reason for it. At least it's decent.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Smash Preview
- Bonnie notices a Flabebe in her hair in her mirro.
- Ash and co. are searching for something, I think it's Flabebe's flower.
- Bonnie is climbing a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.