• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY027: Flabebe and the Fairy Flower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: XY027: "Flabebé and the Fairy Flower!"

Don't lie to me! Bonnie's on the beach. Aww I hope her flower hair bow will match her swimsuit. (We'll get more shirtless Clemont for the fangirls, he's hot and cute). Bonnie has enough "pets". Yes this looks like it may be a beach episode (XY is getting so many beach episodes now).

Pokemon Fan summary, by bluesun -

"A Flabebe spots Eureka's hair ornament and latches onto it. It seems that this Flabebe has lost its own flower. But how did it lose it?"

If Serena doesn't get this flabebe then I doubt she's ever gonna catch anything, not that it's necessarily bad considering her role is to be Ash's love interest and pokemon just gets in the way.

If Serena doesn't get this flabebe then I doubt she's ever gonna catch anything, not that it's necessarily bad considering her role is to be Ash's love interest and pokemon just gets in the way.

Dude that's harsh.

Flabebe doesn't deserve that.

I have a feeling Bonnie won't be able to keep it. I don't think the writers would allow the younger non-trainer to have more Pokemon than an official trainer at any time. That summary is pretty bare bones as it is.

It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body.

So...this Flabebe lost (possibly) a part of its body???? ;__;

It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body.

War is Hell.

well dex entries are inconsistently represented in the anime and always have been O:
i'm thinking specifically about that one time spoink stopped hopping in the anime and it was supposed to die but it didn't

I want Serena to catch that Flabebe, but perhaps that won't happen. Most likely scenario would be that Bonnie would bond with the Flabebe for some time, and Ash and the others would probably help in searching for it's flower for the rest of the epsiode.
When they locate it's flower, the Flabebe and Bonnie would have an emotional parting and just go their seperate ways.

I want Serena to catch that Flabebe, but perhaps that won't happen. Most likely scenario would be that Bonnie would bond with the Flabebe for some time, and Ash and the others would probably help in searching for it's flower for the rest of the epsiode.
When they locate it's flower, the Flabebe and Bonnie would have an emotional parting and just go their seperate ways.

Ooh I agree. It will probably be very similar to the episodes in which Max bonded with a Pokemon, only to part with it at the end of the episode.

Ooh I agree. It will probably be very similar to the episodes in which Max bonded with a Pokemon, only to part with it at the end of the episode.

Yeah, the episode from AG in which Max had bonded with Ralts was one of my favorites. This one could be similar to it.

Pokédex entries don't really mean much and often contradict with what we see in the games or even in the Pokémon's designs. I doubt the flower is an actual part of a Flabébé's body.

Anyway, it would be nice to have a Flabébé in the cast, but unlike what you guys suggested, I would want Ash to catch it, because it isn't the kind of Pokémon he usually catches. Since this has zero chance of happening, Bonnie keeping it would be good enough.

Clemont's Poke Ball didn't work on Flabebe. She already has a trainer (probably the old man).

This episode looks really cute. And why is everyone drawing their Pokeballs? Can we say group battle? (More Serena action time!!!) :D

Well Bonnie doesn't get the Flabebe, but I don't mind the reason for it. At least it's decent.

Smash Preview
- Bonnie notices a Flabebe in her hair in her mirro.
- Ash and co. are searching for something, I think it's Flabebe's flower.
- Bonnie is climbing a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom