• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY028: Champion Carnet Appears! Mega Sirnight in the Mist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh that ep 28 preview why did they have to make diantha hug guardiva?

Sycamore confirmed to appear again? Yay♥

inb4 his lab gets destroyed

I'd sure like to see what Diantha actually does here - she really should do more than the games

In case someone hasn't seen the preview.

[video=youtube;VkClqYwhnMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkClqYwhnMM[/video]

Diantha <3

Well Diantha seems to be REALLY close with her Gardevoir... $200 BUCKS THAT IT'S GUYDEVOIR!

Oh and from what I could see it looks like it has Teleport and Light Screen. So Pikachu can't touch it with Teleport and it'll only tickle it with Light Screen.

Already looks to be more interesting than she was in the games; not particularly hard to do but at least its a good thing.

I'm hoping that she's not too serious of a character. More of an Alder than a Cynthia. Though I wonder how much they'll talk about her being an actress as that was a near useless factoid in the games.

If anything I want Daintha to battle Ash seriously, unlike Alder did.I would also love it if Gardevoir is fast is does not need teleport, but at the same time it is a great defensive move in the anime, so I would like to see it outside of Sabrinas gym match over a decade ago. I also have high hopes that Gardevoir will be described as a fairy type, at least while mega evolved. even if it throws some of the continuity off in the anime. Finally I hope that Pikachu is shown to be very strong, but no strong enough yet to beat a champion of a whole region this early into his journey in Kalos.

I am going to be optimistic (perhaps foolishly so), and predict that Ash's Pikachu gives Gardevoir enough trouble, that Diantha decides that the battle's worth breaking out a Mega-evolution for. Upon which, the match ends very quickly as Mega Gardevoir pwns the poor Pikachu.

I'm seriously looking forward to this episode and the battle itself between Ash and Champion Diantha! I don't think Pikachu is likely to land a hit on Gardevior, though I think he'll survive for a decent amount of time. I'm kinda hoping they give the battle at least a few minutes and I am hoping they use Diantha's battle theme at some point during the battle. I'm wondering also what Diantha will end up teaching Ash. All the past champions have given Ash a piece of wisdom that has had an impact on him.

I hope Pikachu lasts pretty long like against Flint's Infernape.

I'd think that Diantha will test Pikachu and Ash with normal Gardevoir, and when she wants to end it, Mega Evolve maybe?

I hope Pikachu lasts pretty long like against Flint's Infernape.

I'd think that Diantha will test Pikachu and Ash with normal Gardevoir, and when she wants to end it, Mega Evolve maybe?

Pfft. Of course not. Pikachu surely would get beaten up by Diantha's Gardevoir in no time(I think).
Don't look at her mega evolution, even the normal appearance would already weaken Pikachu by her fairy moves just like that and sadly crush it down.

BTW, no one ever talked the Rockets so far and the real thing is why? I even don't know what are their purpose to catch Gardevoir (I think I saw it in the preview) other than handed over it to Giovanni's HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom