• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY031: Lucario VS Bursyamo! The Cave of Trials!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: XY031: Blaziken (Data)

Clemont may learn his father is Blaziken Mask finally. Why is Blaziken Mask outside of Luniose City? I'm guessing the mother is involved. Maybe not. But it would be a perfect time to learn more about Clemont's family and backstory. Chances are we may get to see a little Clemont and baby Bonnie, not only it's possible, we may find out how old Clemont really is (like if Clemont looks like he's at least Bonnie's age in the flashback and Bonnie's a baby then it will tell us Clemont is at least seven years older than Bonnie, Bonnie looks like a seven year old that means Clemont would be fourteen). But what if they choose to show little Clemont by himself? I don't care because little Clemont would be just cute!

XY31: Lucario VS Blaziken! The Cave of Trials!! (the return of Akihiro Tamagawa)

Couldn't find a proper thread on this episode so here we go

Lucario VS Blaziken! The Cave of Trials!
Airdate: June 5
Animation director: Akihiro Tamagawa

According to 2ch (Newtype), Akihiro Tamagawa (considered by many as the best animator around) finally returns after not animating a single episode for years, so yay.

Re: XY31: Lucario VS Blaziken! The Cave of Trials!! (the return of Akihiro Tamagawa)

Two of my favourite Pokémon battling in an episode animated by one of the best animators around? This is perfect ;_; And I could tell, the little bit of preview for this episode looked perfect. Seemingly it takes place in Reflection Cave.

Re: XY31: Lucario VS Blaziken! The Cave of Trials!! (the return of Akihiro Tamagawa)

Clemont's dad returning!? anyway this is looking great, I'm here for the mega evolution arc.

Ah, the return of Tamagawa. I wonder if he agreed to return because Iwane has been so busy lately with other episodes? It'll be interesting to see if Iwane manages to provide some cuts for Episode #31 or if Tamagawa has connections with other talented key animators. I wonder who the episode director is?

Awesome! Can't wait to see the results. It's most likely this will be Korrina vs. Blaziken Mask/Meyer, Clemont's awesome father. Not mention Clemont's starting to be like him now, he has nerdy side, he has his motherly side, now he's developing a manly and emotional side (becoming manly then crying like a baby over things even saying he's "moved' when he feels emotional). I wonder what his father is doing outside Lumiose City? Maybe visiting his wife, Clemont's mother (imagine if she's pregnant with her third child).

Chances are we may see a little Clemont and baby Bonnie. Maybe Korrina is Clemont's childhood friend like my headcannons! (okay I'll be quiet)

Last edited:

Woooohhhooooo!!!!!!! More action for Clemont's Dad pleaseee!!! XD

[video=youtube;NGrac0vf-NU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrac0vf-NU[/video]

Hmm...seems like this plot has just started it's engine...

Extended preview with info about upcoming events including Mega Lucario vs. Mega Lucario, Mega Mawile and Hawlucha episodes:

[video=youtube;mi1bguXObG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi1bguXObG4[/video]

Extended preview with info about upcoming events including Mega Lucario vs. Mega Lucario, Mega Mawile and Hawlucha episodes:

:09 What move is Lucario using? It looks like it's using Screech from the steel tip on its paws...

:18 Well there's some nightmare fuel. That Lucario looks like it's gonna kill someone.

:28 The irony of a Hawlucha wearing a mask.

:50 WHO WANTS SOME TOASTED LUCARIO? TASTES JUST LIKE CHICKEN!

:09 What move is Lucario using? It looks like it's using Screech from the steel tip on its paws...

:18 Well there's some nightmare fuel. That Lucario looks like it's gonna kill someone.

:28 The irony of a Hawlucha wearing a mask.

:50 WHO WANTS SOME TOASTED LUCARIO? TASTES JUST LIKE CHICKEN!

Lucario is using Metal Sound. They gave it the move-set it has when the player first battles/acquires it from the games.

And I know! What's up with the toasting of Lucario? First by Virgil's Flareon, and now this. Sheesh.

The main characters and Korrina arrive in Geosenge Town and are apparently looking for a Lucarionite.

My guess is that the Blaziken in the Cave of Trials is guarding that Mega Stone, and Korrina will somehow get it in the end.

The main characters and Korrina arrive in Geosenge Town and are apparently looking for a Lucarionite.

My guess is that the Blaziken in the Cave of Trials is guarding that Mega Stone, and Korrina will somehow get it in the end.

If that's the case then we can say goodbye to Ash potentially getting a Lucario (Even though he catches Hawlucha several episodes after this), I can't see her searching for a Lucarionite, only to have another back in Shalour City to give to Ash.

And what's up with the Lucario going crazy? Can it not withstand Mega Evolution or has TRio done what they did with the Garchomp in XY002?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom