• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY032: Mega Lucario VS Mega Lucario! The Wave-Guiding Storm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking Gurkinn would take Korrina home at first. But she'll probably be with Ash until his third gym badge.

Does not this sound as when the player faces Korrina with Lucario in the games? In that case this means that Ash will get a Lucario. And I can see only one good thing in that: Pika and Charizard will get a new contender for the spot of number one most overused pokemon in the Pokemon Anime. Lovely.

Does not this sound as when the player faces Korrina with Lucario in the games? In that case this means that Ash will get a Lucario. And I can see only one good thing in that: Pika and Charizard will get a new contender for the spot of number one most overused pokemon in the Pokemon Anime. Lovely.
The episode is about Korrina's Lucario fighting Gurkinn's (her grandfather) Lucario. Scenes can be seen on here.

The episode is about Korrina's Lucario fighting Gurkinn's (her grandfather) Lucario. Scenes can be seen on here.

Thanks! I had no idea about that.

Korrina looks interesting in that YT video

Ash getting a Lucario would've been interesting too, shame

I wonder if Gurkinn raised Korrina. You'll never know what happened to parents, especially in Pokemon. I know a boy at my school who is being taken care of by his grandparents, they have to call themselves "mom" and "dad". I wonder if Korrina is put in that same situation where her grandpa is literally her primary caretaker or if he takes over to help one parent (like if he's helping the mom raise his granddaughter).

Preview:

[video=youtube;_3cqCAPeeY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cqCAPeeY4[/video]

Mega Lucario going berserk. o_0

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;RKhKMS7NVXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhKMS7NVXY[/video]

Korrina is so cute :3

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;RKhKMS7NVXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhKMS7NVXY[/video]

Korrina is so cute :3
She sure is but we might get that emotional teenager moment where she might start crying due to happiness. I wouldn't be surprised if she does actually cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom