• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY033: Hearts Calling to Each Other! To the Other Side of Wave-Guiding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XY033: "The Heart that Calls Out to One Another! To the Other Side of Wave-Guidin

aura guiding making a comeback i hope?!!!

references to all of the lucarios ever that have showed up in lore?!?!?!

if the thing
i am hype

Re: XY033: "The Heart that Calls Out to One Another! To the Other Side of Wave-Guidin

So this is where Noibat debuts in the anime.

Korrina has her backpack?
image.jpg
This implies she'll stick around for a little while. I guess it'd be until Shalour City or earlier.

I have my doubts that ash still has aura powers at this point. He doesn't even seem like the same person that he was back then.

>Aura
I'm interested already!

Also, nitpicking, but shouldn't the title be "The Hearts that Call Out to One Another!" or "The Heart that Calls Out to Another!"? The title as posted is weird grammatically.

I'm a bit disappointed that they're highlighting aura again. If its mainly something shown from Korrina and not Ash than I don't think it'll be so bad. Just not a concept that I've ever seen as that enjoyable/interesting.

Hoping for some good action though similar to Maylene's Lucario.

Ew, aura.

At least we will get to see Noibat.

www.dotup.org5095339.jpg

Every other episode in the pages of TV-Game has things we learned previously from Pokemon Fan.

Summary and captions, translation by Bluesun:
"Koruni and Lucario head to Mt. Musuto, along with Satoshi and friends. But they find themselves falling into a Team Rocket trap when taking a shortcut through a cave!"
"Satoshi and friends rush away from tons of Onbat!"
"Team Rocket are here to steal the Key Stone!"

I don't know something tells me we might get to see them sleeping in this episode at some point. Good excuse to see Korrina with her hair down, yes I doubt she sleeps with her ponytail.

This episode doesn't look that exciting to be honest. And that's a first, because until now I've always looked forward to every XY episode...

It'd be funny if Clemont pulls a Brock and off screen gets a Noibat. Other than that, nothing else...

Preview:

[video=youtube;UIQy_RxyZkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQy_RxyZkk[/video]

Preview:

[video=youtube;UIQy_RxyZkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQy_RxyZkk[/video]

After watching epiode 32 and this preview, I think this episode will be where Lucario snap out of rampage for the first time, but I guess it didn't last long or Lucario collapse, as she still have to go for flower arrangement later.

And I can see that Ash and co will be beaten badly by TR until Lucario smash them into pieces..... or rather smash them into the stars again (you know what i mean)

I died laughing when Clemont the Noibat bit his bottom (what if it tore his jumpsuit and we saw his underwear?). Korrina looked so sad in the preview. Why so sad? Plus who wears sunglasses at night? (I guess she might get tears, but in episode 32 she looked like she could cry, she's prone to emotional breakdowns because she's a teenager and puberty does it to us girls). Doesn't Korrina get cold sitting out in the night like this? Then I look back to episode 18, Clemont stand in his underwear out in the night and he didn't feel cold. That is if Korrina gives out and looks for a jacket or blanket. Looks like we may see them sleeping and how Korrina's hair really is.

Second preview:
[video=youtube;tMdY4SewA7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMdY4SewA7M[/video]
And this is when we Clemont fans cheer.

Man I couldn't expect that Clemmont will gonna separate from the group leaving him and Korrina behind. I think I smell a shipping in this episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom