• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Blaze

Majestic
Reaction score
  • Staff

XY036: Reflection Cave! Satoshi and Mirror World Satoshi!?
Airdate: July 31

Ambipom666

Reaction score
Sounds creepy! That would be pretty cool if the cave turned out to be connected to a mirror world or something. Although if there's really another Ash I can imagine it being the work of Team Rocket, or a Pokémon.

fidjnr

Reaction score
Sounds creepy! That would be pretty cool if the cave turned out to be connected to a mirror world or something. Although if there's really another Ash I can imagine it being the work of Team Rocket, or a Pokémon.
or even Team Flare

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
Makes Twitchy like Face, ......... this is.................................Weird.

Neo Blaze

Majestic
Reaction score
  • Staff
Note how on the full upcoming Summer Camp poster there's an image of two Ash's at once. It's probably related to this episode. Very curious how this will turn out and how much of a different personality a mirror Ash would have.

R!ck

Reaction score
Sounds like a interesting episode, I guess after this it's the beginning of the summer camp arc.

Life

oh my
Reaction score
I would love it if this turns out to be the work of that Malimar from before. I'm really hoping that it becomes a reoccurring antagonist.

Though I suppose it's a lot more likely that it's just the cave. :/

Grabbergirl

Reaction score
I hope we get mirror Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie. It reminds me of Kid Icarus Uprising (Dark Pit is really a reflection)

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Ash reflection is in this episode? Count me in. I would love to him fighting with his own clone maybe.

Chatsy

Vestjysk Gimpe
Reaction score
Considering the other image we've seen where the mirror!Ash is crying like a baby, I see two options as to personality/behaviour:

- Mirror!Ash is whiny and childlike, possibly utterly helpless and lacks initiative.
- Or he's a manipulative little jerk who has no qualms acting like a child just to annoy and when everybody's distracted, he does mischiefs and screws everybody over.

I have no idea and I don't even understand the whole concept of mirror worlds (it's always about reverse personalities. What's wrong with reverse logic? "Go right! ...I said right! WHY are you going left, I said right!"), but both options above are Ash's opposites, so hey.

Solayoh

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Sounds quite interesting, will probably be filler but still it's interesting filler.

I half expected another "group gets seperated and lost have to find each other while being chased by a Pokemon" ep.
So this seems like a welcome surprise.

Cuddy

The pony train
Reaction score
This episode sounds interested. I wish Giratina shows up, but chances is zero. This will be heaven for the legendary Pokemon like it.

Muur

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Evil Ash to push Ash into the Mirror World and take over forever

Alola

ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₐₘₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ₘₒₒₙ...
Reaction score
Question. Was the cave that Lucario fought Blaziken not the Reflection Cave?

If so, I'm glad its getting more elaboration here. It looks like an interesting filler episode.

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
Mirror Satoshi doesn't have Pikachu out..so either they are complete opposites, or he never became a trainer, OR it's inside it's Pokeball lol.

If he never became a trainer, shouldn't he be in his OS outfit or a completely different one? Lols

The HYPE for this episode is pretty high!

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;tfCE8lwQ4jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfCE8lwQ4jg&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Ash and co. go into Reflection Cave.
- Ash sees a clone of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.