• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Interesting Trailer seems weird but Ok, let's see what happens here.

After watching the trailer , i feel like i'm let down . After seeing a glimpse of the picture and the episodes name , i imagined it a lot different . ):

Shit I've been trolled by this episode. I thought the mirror would clone Ash just the way it is not the opposite direction 180 degrees of what we've expect here....:banghead:

Confusing trailer is confusing. I admit that it's been a while since I've seen the anime, but I've heard a lot about what's been going on in it lately. For some reason, it seems like either mirror Ash is trying to take Ash's place, or that Ash is involved/trapped in some kind of time loop.

Dat BGM.

Looks like Mirror Ash is a trainer after all, but it doesn't look like he has the "fighting spirit" part of him, and his Pikachu looks evil o.o it's probably that the Mirror's never bonded with him and started being afraid of his Pikachu, and it pretty much does what it wants? Guess we'll find out .-.

Mirror Hawlucha looks lazy lols

Really liked the creepy BGM that played during the preview.

I think this ep looks really interesting. Seeing a Citron that is actually in shape seems amusing :p

I'd say that it's Ash and Pikachu the ones who enter the mirror world rather than Mirror Ash and co. entering Ash's. Green sky and ambientation in general feels too different for it to be the regular world. As of Team Rocket... no idea.

I wonder if the reflections are really Unown. I might go with that as my headcanon.

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;7nFLvwScxOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nFLvwScxOg[/video]

I am actually really excited for this episode! We finally get to see what Ash would look like if things had gone different in his life or if lacked certain characteristics that define him in a episode designed to explore these possibilities. I am looking forward to mirror as more so, but also to see the type of relationships in depth and given some light as to why they are not they way they could have been if Ash were different. This episode holds many options and I hope to see some great ones.

Ugh....fantasies. It almost not realistic anymore

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;7nFLvwScxOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nFLvwScxOg[/video]

So, from what I can gather, Mirror Ash seems as though he lost his Pikachu, either to Mirror Team Rocket or that Mirror Pikachu ran away. If Mirror Ash was such a crybaby, then no wonder he lost his Pikachu either way.

Anyone else notice what looks like a wizard staff in reverse Clemont's backpack? I wonder if he's a magician instead of a scientist.

Gonna see a side of Ash we've never seen before, nice.(Although he does whine a bit sometimes :x but not cry lol)

Anyone else notice what looks like a wizard staff in reverse Clemont's backpack? I wonder if he's a magician instead of a scientist.

Or he's like Mr. Crocker from the Fairly OddParents

Mirror Ash reminds me Noby from Doraemon. Okay Mirror Clemont's either a magician or a wizard or he's basically like Mr. Crocker from the Fairly OddParents. Okay but Clemont had a motherly side, I wonder how Mirror Clemont will be like... either like how Gurkinn treats Korrina (the flashback of them in the snow, possibly suffering but sniffing it back, literally calling her selfish, weak, and immature without saying it, and hitting her Mega Blaziken's flame, more hints Gurkinn didn't raise her in the anime, she would be in a foster home if she did) or he'd just be fatherly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Or he's like Mr. Crocker from the Fairly OddParents

Mirror Ash reminds me Noby from Doraemon. Okay Mirror Clemont's either a magician or a wizard or he's basically like Mr. Crocker from the Fairly OddParents. Okay but Clemont had a motherly side, I wonder how Mirror Clemont will be like... either like how Gurkinn treats Korrina (the flashback of them in the snow, possibly suffering but sniffing it back, literally calling her selfish, weak, and immature without saying it, and hitting her Mega Blaziken's flame, more hints Gurkinn didn't raise her in the anime, she would be in a foster home if she did) or he'd just be fatherly.

lol. Now I'm imagining Mirror Clemont being a Fairy-type trainer instead of an Electric-type one, shouting "Fairy-type Pokémon!" whenever he encounters a fairy.

On a more serious note, I wonder if the mirror world's type chart is inverted. I think that would be an excellent opportunity to introduce the concept of Inverse Battles. Of course. then the episode would have to end with someone explaining it to Ash and co. the concept of Inverse Battles and why the mirror world has those. Either that, or Clement could compare the Mirror World's battle style to that mechanic at the end with a statement, piquing Ash's interest in it for future episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom