• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
XY037.png

XY036: Reflection Cave! Satoshi and Mirror World Satoshi!?
Airdate: July 31

Sounds creepy! That would be pretty cool if the cave turned out to be connected to a mirror world or something. Although if there's really another Ash I can imagine it being the work of Team Rocket, or a Pokémon.

Sounds creepy! That would be pretty cool if the cave turned out to be connected to a mirror world or something. Although if there's really another Ash I can imagine it being the work of Team Rocket, or a Pokémon.

or even Team Flare

Makes Twitchy like Face, ......... this is.................................Weird.

Note how on the full upcoming Summer Camp poster there's an image of two Ash's at once. It's probably related to this episode. Very curious how this will turn out and how much of a different personality a mirror Ash would have.

Sounds like a interesting episode, I guess after this it's the beginning of the summer camp arc.

I would love it if this turns out to be the work of that Malimar from before. I'm really hoping that it becomes a reoccurring antagonist.

Though I suppose it's a lot more likely that it's just the cave. :/

I hope we get mirror Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie. It reminds me of Kid Icarus Uprising (Dark Pit is really a reflection)

Ash reflection is in this episode? Count me in. I would love to him fighting with his own clone maybe.

Considering the other image we've seen where the mirror!Ash is crying like a baby, I see two options as to personality/behaviour:

- Mirror!Ash is whiny and childlike, possibly utterly helpless and lacks initiative.
- Or he's a manipulative little jerk who has no qualms acting like a child just to annoy and when everybody's distracted, he does mischiefs and screws everybody over.

I have no idea and I don't even understand the whole concept of mirror worlds (it's always about reverse personalities. What's wrong with reverse logic? "Go right! ...I said right! WHY are you going left, I said right!"), but both options above are Ash's opposites, so hey.

Sounds quite interesting, will probably be filler but still it's interesting filler.

I half expected another "group gets seperated and lost have to find each other while being chased by a Pokemon" ep.
So this seems like a welcome surprise.

This episode sounds interested. I wish Giratina shows up, but chances is zero. This will be heaven for the legendary Pokemon like it.

Evil Ash to push Ash into the Mirror World and take over forever

Question. Was the cave that Lucario fought Blaziken not the Reflection Cave?

If so, I'm glad its getting more elaboration here. It looks like an interesting filler episode.

Mirror Satoshi doesn't have Pikachu out..so either they are complete opposites, or he never became a trainer, OR it's inside it's Pokeball lol.

If he never became a trainer, shouldn't he be in his OS outfit or a completely different one? Lols

The HYPE for this episode is pretty high!

Preview
- Ash and co. go into Reflection Cave.
- Ash sees a clone of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom