• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: XY038: Ohrot of the Crawling Forest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mareepy

Psycho Tsutarja fans
Reaction score
Serena in a ghost episode again? YES! HELL YEAH!

Lets just wait and see how she do what she did in the Espurr episode all over again. (Different scary talks ofcourse :p)

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
I don't think it is a Serena episode, but it would be nice to see her freak out by seeing a Trevenant.

Cresselia92

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
That picture reminds me Snow White, especially the scene with the "haunted" forest. I wonder if Serena will scare the others with scary stories and theories, like she did in the Espurr episode. I sure hope so.

Life

oh my
Reaction score
I can tell that this episode is going to be amazing. I haven't been watching the anime as much as I used to, but since Ohrot is one of my favorite Kalos Pokemon, I may just have to watch this.

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Yes! Again story about ghosts from Serena! I can't wait to her tale and the hell all her friends got their goosebumps once again xD. Anyway bros I want to ask if they will met Trevenant in hordes battle, what do you think? Pretty great I mean

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
This could be where Fletchling evolves, the group is surrounded by them, it evolves, Flamethrower, bam, lol

Johtohfiller

Reaction score
I hope this gets a horror movie title card like the Espurr episode.

Foxeaf

Reaction score
Yeah, same Johtofiller. This ep looks fun. c:

Oh and I hope they do a good backdrop for the forest. ^^

Alola

✧ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢʰⁱᵖ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ✧
Reaction score
I thought there would be tension between Froakie and Hawlucha...interested to see how they resolve their differences along with the Trevenant interaction.

EliteTrainerXeos

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a new summary or what.

"In preparation for his Gym match against Korrina, Ash has Froakie and Hawlucha have a double battle against Clemont's Pokémon. However, Froakie and Hawlucha aren't in sync at all, and end up starting to quarrel. Ash wants to do something about this, and comes up with an idea to strengthen their bond: He'll have them train on a special combo move he calls "Super Flying Cut"

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
"Super Flying Cut"... Flying Press + Pound? or Froakie learns something new :x

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Clemont and Ash battle.
- Ash is grabbed by a Trevenant.
- Chespin is knocked out.
- Hawlucha wears Ash's hat.

[video=youtube;wMFWTdfVRrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFWTdfVRrw&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Sorry Adyniz, I already posted that.

Anyway, I think Hawlucha wearing Ash's hat is pretty cute and I'm happy that Ash and Clemont are having a battle again.

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
Gotta love the radio drama-feel they gave to the preview...

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
What did Trevenant use on Ash? Is that Confuse Ray? ._.

Life

oh my
Reaction score
What did Trevenant use on Ash? Is that Confuse Ray? ._.
Yeah, the first move is Confuse Ray. I'm not entirely sure about the second move, though to me it looks like Phantom Force. The third move is Wood Hammer.

This looks like it's going to be a great episode. I'm really excited to see Horubee battle, since it's not used all that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.