• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!
Airs: August 14

Last edited by a moderator:
ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The picture and the title / airdate you posted don't match.

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
The picture and the title / airdate you posted don't match.
I thought I fixed it? I fixed it according to how it was posted on serebii forums.

Anyway, I can't wait to see and hear Shauna, Tierno and Trevor in this episode.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOOOO, Looks like the Summer Arc IS FINALLY HAPPENING, I'm Excited to see what happens here, so Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor are appearing, NICE! Let's see what happens.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Playerking said:
I thought I fixed it? I fixed it according to how it was posted on serebii forums.
It's fixed now but it wasn't when I posted my original message.

Translation:

"Satoshi and his friends, who are participating in a Pokemon Summer Camp, meet a group of three Trainers and decide to test each other out!"

"What are the rivals' skill level?
Tierno's partner is Zenigame! What kind of battle will unfold?"

Collects stuff
Reaction score
Seeing as none of them seem to be main characters now, I think it'd be interesting if Shauna, Tierno and Trevor were some alternate-world anime trio traveling around Kalos on their Pokemon journey at the same time, occasionally crossing paths with Ash and co where he is one of their rivals in their minds. I mean, surely Ash isn't the only trainer in the world traveling with two friends? (or 3 in this case)
Called it!

I'm glad they're doing this, and I hope they do become recurring characters beyond this arc. (Considering they're in the OP and all, that seems fairly likely.)

✧ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢʰⁱᵖ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ✧
Reaction score
Seeing as none of them seem to be main characters now, I think it'd be interesting if Shauna, Tierno and Trevor were some alternate-world anime trio traveling around Kalos on their Pokemon journey at the same time, occasionally crossing paths with Ash and co where he is one of their rivals in their minds. I mean, surely Ash isn't the only trainer in the world traveling with two friends? (or 3 in this case)
Called it!

I'm glad they're doing this, and I hope they do become recurring characters beyond this arc. (Considering they're in the OP and all, that seems fairly likely.)
Alternate-world anime?

Collects stuff
Reaction score
Called it!

Alternate-world anime?
It was meant to be read as "Alternate-world" "anime trio", the word anime in that sentence was probably redundant.

✧ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢʰⁱᵖ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ✧
Reaction score
Called it!

Alternate-world anime?
It was meant to be read as "Alternate-world" "anime trio", the word anime in that sentence was probably redundant.
Or you could have just said the anime's version of the trio aha. At this point, they only have the game incarnation as well as the anime.

Stranded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;bmPsSIShU0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmPsSIShU0Q[/video]

Reaction score
Good Trailer I Liked this. So it seems Shauna Likes Serena, I wonder why but we will see Next Week. LOL Chespin's Tail on Fire, THAT'S FUNNY.

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Perfect absolutely perfect! The episode I like most since the Unova rivals on BW. I kinda like Shauna for being such a kawaiiiii....xD
By the way, what's up with the Team Rocket faces anyway? It look so different.

Reaction score
Cool! Tierno is in love? (Hello we have a new Brock!). Wow Professor Sycamore looks silly in that outfit. I'm relieved they hired professional chefs, the kids have to eat somehow, and Team Rocket is impersonating them.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Episodes #39-40 and Episode #42 will be written by Tomioka Atsuhiro, the head writer, so expect this to be pretty important.

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
The last scene where Ash and Serena in front of a computer, is Ash finally calling Prof. Oak? .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.