• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY039: Pokemon Summer Camp! Enter the Rival Trio!!
Airs: August 14
img_next140814.jpg

Sc56xBa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture and the title / airdate you posted don't match.

I thought I fixed it? I fixed it according to how it was posted on serebii forums.

Anyway, I can't wait to see and hear Shauna, Tierno and Trevor in this episode.

Last edited:
WOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOOOO, Looks like the Summer Arc IS FINALLY HAPPENING, I'm Excited to see what happens here, so Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor are appearing, NICE! Let's see what happens.

Playerking said:
I thought I fixed it? I fixed it according to how it was posted on serebii forums.

It's fixed now but it wasn't when I posted my original message.

Translation:

"Satoshi and his friends, who are participating in a Pokemon Summer Camp, meet a group of three Trainers and decide to test each other out!"

"What are the rivals' skill level?
Tierno's partner is Zenigame! What kind of battle will unfold?"

Seeing as none of them seem to be main characters now, I think it'd be interesting if Shauna, Tierno and Trevor were some alternate-world anime trio traveling around Kalos on their Pokemon journey at the same time, occasionally crossing paths with Ash and co where he is one of their rivals in their minds. I mean, surely Ash isn't the only trainer in the world traveling with two friends? (or 3 in this case)

Called it!

I'm glad they're doing this, and I hope they do become recurring characters beyond this arc. (Considering they're in the OP and all, that seems fairly likely.)

Seeing as none of them seem to be main characters now, I think it'd be interesting if Shauna, Tierno and Trevor were some alternate-world anime trio traveling around Kalos on their Pokemon journey at the same time, occasionally crossing paths with Ash and co where he is one of their rivals in their minds. I mean, surely Ash isn't the only trainer in the world traveling with two friends? (or 3 in this case)

Called it!

I'm glad they're doing this, and I hope they do become recurring characters beyond this arc. (Considering they're in the OP and all, that seems fairly likely.)

Alternate-world anime?

Called it!

Alternate-world anime?

It was meant to be read as "Alternate-world" "anime trio", the word anime in that sentence was probably redundant.

Called it!

Alternate-world anime?

It was meant to be read as "Alternate-world" "anime trio", the word anime in that sentence was probably redundant.

Or you could have just said the anime's version of the trio aha. At this point, they only have the game incarnation as well as the anime.

Good Trailer I Liked this. So it seems Shauna Likes Serena, I wonder why but we will see Next Week. LOL Chespin's Tail on Fire, THAT'S FUNNY.

Perfect absolutely perfect! The episode I like most since the Unova rivals on BW. I kinda like Shauna for being such a kawaiiiii....xD
By the way, what's up with the Team Rocket faces anyway? It look so different.

Cool! Tierno is in love? (Hello we have a new Brock!). Wow Professor Sycamore looks silly in that outfit. I'm relieved they hired professional chefs, the kids have to eat somehow, and Team Rocket is impersonating them.

Episodes #39-40 and Episode #42 will be written by Tomioka Atsuhiro, the head writer, so expect this to be pretty important.

The last scene where Ash and Serena in front of a computer, is Ash finally calling Prof. Oak? .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom