• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY040: Serena VS Sana! Pokévision Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY040: Serena VS Shauna! PokeVision Showdown!!
Airs: August 21

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Translation:

"Serena and Sana will face off in a Pokevision shooting competition! What kind of show will they put on using Fokko and Fushigidane as the stars?"

"When you think of PokeVision, you think of Citron's robot! Will it be OK this time!?"

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
So Serena's goal is officially PokeVision now?

I expect Jessie to get involved in this too.

Alola

Ⓣⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ-ⓗⓔⓔ~
Reaction score
I wonder if Serena will battle as well.

Good to see Poke Vision isn't a one-off thing. However, I still think it isn't substantial enough to be a goal.

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
AH CRUD! MORE PokeVision, I'm Sorry but I Wasn't a Fan of the First PokeVision Episode and I think this is NOT GOING TO BE GOOD, there's NOTHING Good to me here IMO, it's Got Shauna, but it's NOT going to Help IMO, I'm Sorry it's just I'm NOT Excited for this Episode, PokeVision I DID NOT Like.

Reaction score
Well this seems interesting, I guess PokeVision will be a recurring thing this series. The first PokeVision episode was decent in it's own right, so I'm hoping this one will be even better. But I wonder, maybe this will be some new style of PokeVision, possibly an Action PokeVision, the first one was about showing Serena and Fennekin's bond, so this one would show their battling skill. I hope Ash will help Serena in the shoot by training her before the match.

Odinn

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Q: Will it be a fest about Serena's and her Fennekin's pettiness and cockiness?
A: Hell yeah.

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
So is PokeVision going to become a serious goal for Serena? Not that I mind it, but I was sort of rooting for contests. Besides PokeVision doesn't have battles in it. But, it's still okay I guess.
And I hope that Shauna becomes a recurring rival for Serena. That would be interesting.
And eh, is Ash holding Serena's hand in that first pic? Like helping her from falling down or something. Maybe the writers will put more Amourshipping hints in this episode.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Summary and captions from TV-Game magazine, translation by Bluesun -

imgur: TV-Game

"On the third day at Pokemon Summer Camp, there's a PokeVision shoot competition for who can make the best video!"

"During filming, Serena and Satoshi fall off a cliff!"

"Have these two become friends during their time at Summer Camp?"

"This machine is used to shoot PokeVisions!"

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;NQq4IXzajPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQq4IXzajPo&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
Didn't really Enjoy this Preview. I wasn't a Fan of the First PokeVision Episode and this Shows I'm still NOT a Fan of it. Plus Braixen appears and I DON'T Like them too much. The Best Part was Bonnie as a Snubbull LOL. So Overall I have VERY LOW Expectations for this Episode really.

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
Damn Shauna looks cute and energetic in her voice

CrashBash

Reaction score
Can't say I'm overly excited about this, since I was never a fan of PokeVision...or anything that didn't specifically involve battling (partly why I prefer some female protagonists over others). But, the interaction potential between Serena and Shauna is there, so...that'll be nice.

Odinn

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Braixen debut? I hope Serena's Fennekin won't evolve with this kinda lack of experience(almost about everything)... It's not proper time. I really like Braixen but Serena's Fennekin has a long way to go, still.

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
Braixen debut? I hope Serena's Fennekin won't evolve with this kinda lack of experience(almost about everything)... It's not proper time. I really like Braixen but Serena's Fennekin has a long way to go, still.
It's NOT Serena's Braixen, it's Aria's who appeared from the Previous PokeVision Episode bit now Evolved from a Fennekin, plus another Reason why Fennekin IS NOT EVOLVING is because Fennekin is participating in a Triple Battle with Pikachu, and Chespin 2 Episodes Later.

Odinn

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
It's NOT Serena's Braixen, it's Aria's who appeared from the Previous PokeVision Episode bit now Evolved from a Fennekin, plus another Reason why Fennekin IS NOT EVOLVING is because Fennekin is participating in a Triple Battle with Pikachu, and Chespin 2 Episodes Later.
Good to know. I wasn't paying enough attention I guess. Thanks.

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
Good to know. I wasn't paying enough attention I guess. Thanks.
No prob, but yeah I wouldn't have been Happy if Fennekin DID Evolve either. It is SO UNLIKABLE IMO!

Ok moving on. Again, I have VERY LOW Expectations after the Last PokeVision Episode where Serena and Fennekin were VERY UNLIKABLE and the Concept of PokeVision was NOT Good AT ALL to Me. Who knows this could be Better but I'm NOT Thrilled. -_-

R!ck

Reaction score
2nd preview:

[video=youtube;jCh2pWKrVv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCh2pWKrVv0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.