• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY040: Serena VS Sana! Pokévision Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY040: Serena VS Shauna! PokeVision Showdown!!
Airs: August 21
img_next140821.jpg

9gtpYDq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation:

"Serena and Sana will face off in a Pokevision shooting competition! What kind of show will they put on using Fokko and Fushigidane as the stars?"

"When you think of PokeVision, you think of Citron's robot! Will it be OK this time!?"

So Serena's goal is officially PokeVision now?

I expect Jessie to get involved in this too.

AH CRUD! MORE PokeVision, I'm Sorry but I Wasn't a Fan of the First PokeVision Episode and I think this is NOT GOING TO BE GOOD, there's NOTHING Good to me here IMO, it's Got Shauna, but it's NOT going to Help IMO, I'm Sorry it's just I'm NOT Excited for this Episode, PokeVision I DID NOT Like.

Well this seems interesting, I guess PokeVision will be a recurring thing this series. The first PokeVision episode was decent in it's own right, so I'm hoping this one will be even better. But I wonder, maybe this will be some new style of PokeVision, possibly an Action PokeVision, the first one was about showing Serena and Fennekin's bond, so this one would show their battling skill. I hope Ash will help Serena in the shoot by training her before the match.

Q: Will it be a fest about Serena's and her Fennekin's pettiness and cockiness?
A: Hell yeah.

So is PokeVision going to become a serious goal for Serena? Not that I mind it, but I was sort of rooting for contests. Besides PokeVision doesn't have battles in it. But, it's still okay I guess.
And I hope that Shauna becomes a recurring rival for Serena. That would be interesting.
And eh, is Ash holding Serena's hand in that first pic? Like helping her from falling down or something. Maybe the writers will put more Amourshipping hints in this episode.

Summary and captions from TV-Game magazine, translation by Bluesun -

imgur: TV-Game

"On the third day at Pokemon Summer Camp, there's a PokeVision shoot competition for who can make the best video!"

"During filming, Serena and Satoshi fall off a cliff!"

"Have these two become friends during their time at Summer Camp?"

"This machine is used to shoot PokeVisions!"

Didn't really Enjoy this Preview. I wasn't a Fan of the First PokeVision Episode and this Shows I'm still NOT a Fan of it. Plus Braixen appears and I DON'T Like them too much. The Best Part was Bonnie as a Snubbull LOL. So Overall I have VERY LOW Expectations for this Episode really.

Damn Shauna looks cute and energetic in her voice

Can't say I'm overly excited about this, since I was never a fan of PokeVision...or anything that didn't specifically involve battling (partly why I prefer some female protagonists over others). But, the interaction potential between Serena and Shauna is there, so...that'll be nice.

Braixen debut? I hope Serena's Fennekin won't evolve with this kinda lack of experience(almost about everything)... It's not proper time. I really like Braixen but Serena's Fennekin has a long way to go, still.

Braixen debut? I hope Serena's Fennekin won't evolve with this kinda lack of experience(almost about everything)... It's not proper time. I really like Braixen but Serena's Fennekin has a long way to go, still.

It's NOT Serena's Braixen, it's Aria's who appeared from the Previous PokeVision Episode bit now Evolved from a Fennekin, plus another Reason why Fennekin IS NOT EVOLVING is because Fennekin is participating in a Triple Battle with Pikachu, and Chespin 2 Episodes Later.

It's NOT Serena's Braixen, it's Aria's who appeared from the Previous PokeVision Episode bit now Evolved from a Fennekin, plus another Reason why Fennekin IS NOT EVOLVING is because Fennekin is participating in a Triple Battle with Pikachu, and Chespin 2 Episodes Later.
Good to know. I wasn't paying enough attention I guess. Thanks.

Good to know. I wasn't paying enough attention I guess. Thanks.

No prob, but yeah I wouldn't have been Happy if Fennekin DID Evolve either. It is SO UNLIKABLE IMO!

Ok moving on. Again, I have VERY LOW Expectations after the Last PokeVision Episode where Serena and Fennekin were VERY UNLIKABLE and the Concept of PokeVision was NOT Good AT ALL to Me. Who knows this could be Better but I'm NOT Thrilled. -_-

2nd preview:

[video=youtube;jCh2pWKrVv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCh2pWKrVv0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom