• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY043: Master Tower! The History of Mega Evolution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatcherMark

Reaction score
A booklet at Namco Arcade has revealed the title for XY043, showing Satoshi-tachi will finally be reaching Shara City straight after the Summer Camp arc.

The anime will be taking a one-week break on September 11th, meaning this episode will air on the 18th.

A booklet at Namco Arcade has revealed the title for XY043, showing Satoshi-tachi will finally be reaching Shara City straight after the Summer Camp arc.

The anime will be taking a one-week break on September 11th, meaning this episode will air on the 18th.
I literally just created a thread around the same time you did for this episode. xD

OZvlSsW.jpg

I literally just created a thread around the same time you did for this episode. xD
Since this one was up first, I have closed the other one. n__n

Considering this episode will be centering on the Tower of Mastery and Mega Evolution, I think we can disregard the earlier rumour that Musashi's Bakeccha will be playing a major role in this episode.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if maybe Ash could get a Mega Ring maybe because I think this could Raise questions but who knows?

Yeah. Looking at the magazine scan, is Korrina standing in front of Gurkinn? Tell me who raised that girl! Like she will want them at her house

Hold it!
Speaking of which, the Tower of Mastery is where Korrina and Gurkinn live in the games, so it's basically their house xD.

They may follow the games,
That explains why her room and pajamas looked old fashioned
tumblr_n7f0e99xX41r2en1ko1_1280.jpg
But if Gurkinn took care of her then why on earth does she get cool or expensive things? The ice cream, nice clothes, sunglasses, and rollerblades and roller shoes? I doubt Gurkinn spoils her, so far it looked Gurkinn was irresponsible and doesn't care if Korrina gets injured or hypothermia or heat exhaustion or sick (explain this), like it seems he'd rather watch her suffer or let her cry her eyes or die than do something about it. And Korrina's being spoiled and well taken care of either, Gurkinn's wife is there, or her uncle and aunt (or parents) ives in there with them, or Gurkinn hired a nanny or Gurkinn may surprise us and turn out to be secretly a Mr. Mom and our really is a good parent and he was just out of his mind at the time (like he's saying "if my son/daughter/girl/boy can't care of their newborn daughter then I will"). You'll never know or they don't follow the games and Korrina has a house and somebody takes care of her, like two examples are shown in episode 30 that it's not, like in the flashbacks, Korrina exits the tower of mastery (like when she got her Riolu and when Gurkinn sent her away, she has to get her backpack) so it's mixed so she lives in a house and it may not be Gurkinn.

Last edited:
Since this one was up first, I have closed the other one. n__n
Ah don't worry about it, It's cool.~

Speaking of which, the Tower of Mastery is where Korrina and Gurkinn live in the games, so it's basically their house xD

I really am hoping that Ash really becomes interested in Mega Evolution this episode as it would give more reasons for him to get a Mega Ring. And I hope that after the Gym Match he'll get a Mega Ring.

Last edited:
We'll just have to wait to find out more. But like everyone else I'm hoping he gets a mega ring.

Let's see if Ash is Interested in Mega Evolution because Personally I Wish he would get Interested in it because maybe at one Point he can Mega Evolve Charizard, Sceptile, and Heracross. I would Like to see some Mega Evolution Action with Ash IMO. LUCKY 999 Posts from Me, just 1 more then I am at 1,000 Posts WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I seriously hope Ash gets interested in Mega Evolution, which leads to him getting a Mega Ring. I mean this episode tells the history of Mega Evolution right? So at some point in the story of it, Ash will probably get interested in the concept. And is this episode confirmed to take place before Ash's Gym Battle VS Korrina?

At the very least Satoshi will probably learn that he has some Pokemon capable of Mega Evolution, especially if this episode is written by Tomioka Atsuhiro. It would be great if old clips of Satoshi's Jukain, Heracros, and Lizardon were used here.

If he's going to get the mega evolution thing and obtained the mega ring, here's comes another problem, which Pokémon should he choose? We knew that his Pokémon that can do that so far is Sceptile, Heracross, and Charizard.

But since Charizard is already have been use in Unova so let's drop that out. Heracross is not a super option just because it's very rare. Sceptile can be a good choice but their encounter is very old days. Now I only hope for Ash catches a good and new mega Pokemon so he wouldn't be thinking very much about his old pokémon imo.

I don't see why he can't hunt down a stone for everyone. It's not like he will use or have those Pokemon on-hand all the time.

I think that summary doesn't belong here. ;)

New summary:

Dephender said:
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/3hrpHSr.jpg

Summary:
"Right as the Gym match against Korrina at the Shalour Gym is about to start, Team Rocket steals their book of secrets."
Blurb:
"Pikachu goes up against Korrina using the "rhythm strategies" taught by Tierno."

So it is confirmed that Ash will use Tierno's dancing style vs Korrina. :D

Oh yeah, I would like to see the "dance" in the hot battle against Korrina *lifting glasses*

Hopefully all of Ash's Pokemon can benefit from this battling technique (akin to the Counter Shield). Lord knows its extremely effective, as seen in Squirtle's battle with Conkeldurr and Froakie.

Also, does this mean that Shauna, Tierno and Trevor will accompany Ash & Co to Shalour City to watch the Gym match?

Okay too much little Korrina and Riolu. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed her again. Writers, please settle for baby Korrina, or toddler Korrina, or preschooler Korrina, or preteen Korrina. If they plan to show baby Korrina, (like how they did little Korrina in XY030, making her look like she was underweight) please don't make her diaper (if they expose it) look "full" (or I'll do a tumblr post joking about it). When did she start skating?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom