• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: XY045: Citron VS Eureka!? A Sibling Battle for Nyaonix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grabbergirl

Reaction score
Omg! We may get a little Clemont and baby Bonnie flashback in this episode. Possibly Korrina may be in this episode (she may come back for 1 or 2-3 episodes then she's gone)

Lluksonak

Uninteresting Individual
Reaction score
wat wat wat

Bonnie would do anything for cute Pokemon, I wonder what made Clemont get interested for a Meowstic..

R!ck

Reaction score
Meowstic in the cast? Cool. Now waiting for Serena's Pancham and another mon for Ash.

Chatsy

Vestjysk Gimpe
Reaction score
How typical for siblings to fight over who gets the cat.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Guys, I think this is more along the lines of there being two Meowstic with Bonnie using the female and Clemont using the male one.

ArvAl

The Lunatic Is On The Grass
Reaction score
I'm kinda be speculative about this episode. I truly don't know why they are fighting and why Meowstic is in the cast. Let's just hope that they won't bicker because they are way too harmonic (sometime) to get into fight.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
Are we sure that Meowstic is/are joining the cast?
Nope. Nothing is sure, we don't know even what the title is supposed to mean.

Either way, if there are two Meowstic, I doubt there will be a capture.

SamurottMan

Reaction score
Are we sure that Meowstic is/are joining the cast?
Nope. Nothing is sure, we don't know even what the title is supposed to mean.

Either way, if there are two Meowstic, I doubt there will be a capture.
Yeah, I don't even think that a Meowstic will be caught in the episode, but we'll see. Anyway, I hope Dedenne is involved too since the thing hasn't done much in a while.

Alola

ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₐₘₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ₘₒₒₙ...
Reaction score
Seeing as the female Meowstic is the natural battler, it will be interesting to see how Bonnie commands it (if they don't do an inverse thing with Clemont utilizing it instead).

I also think it would be pretty neat if their was a dilemma with Serena siding with Bonnie and Ash with Clemont.

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
"While continuing on their journey, Satoshi and his friends meet a pair of brothers named Ryuuji and Hajime who have teamed up with a Nyaonyx. The two of them have gone off on separate journeys but have returned home for the first time in a while. Even though the brothers haven't seen each other in some time the mood between the two of them is gloomy..."

"Satoshi and his friends meet a pair of brothers named Ryuuji and Hajime. The two of them are off on their own journeys and sometimes cross paths every now and then, but..."

Last edited:

Misty-Moo

I give up
Reaction score
It could be Clemont vs Bonnie? - No. The sibling battle would simply be between the brothers (Ryuuji and Hajime)

Or it could be a double battle between Clemont & Bonnie with one brother each

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Preview
- Bonnie is lying down with Chespin.
- A group of Beedril attacks one of the brothers.
- The two brothers fight an Exploud with their Meowstic's.

[video=youtube;PSrAD8jheL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSrAD8jheL0&list=UUrDj5t8Q9ZFSGft7a3PWl9g[/video]

Darth Darkrai

Reaction score
The Trailer here is VERY MEH. And Of Course they are doing the Beedrill Cliché YET AGAIN! Bonnie I think here is going to be RUDE, I can just tell. So I'm NOT REALLY Impressed by this Trailer.

R!ck

Reaction score
2nd preview:

[video=youtube;OuUnM66yyKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuUnM66yyKk&list=UU15vHCCdbrVJ-buudVNKymw[/video]

lol @ Chespin, he's the Piplup/Oshawott of XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.